Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

ManiaKnight's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ManiaKnight
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

ManiaKnight's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ManiaKnight's Introduction   ManiaKnight's Introduction EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:29 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
There's really nothing to tell about me, I'm simply ManiaKnight; that's it.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
N/A.
English.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
2006. Saw it on a store shelf.

How did you find us?:
Google.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
3 ½ years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Just about everything; currently I play Half-Life 2 roleplay on Garry's Mod, I run my own server with a few friends. And -- if you mean types on a WoW roleplay server, anything, really. I like to explore new things.

Game Expansion:
WoTLK

Sample of your work:
I don't know too much about WoW's lore, even though I've been playing it for a decent amount of time, but I can give you samples of some of my other works.

This is an application for whitelist on a gamemode for Garry's Mod that I wrote for a friend:
pastebin . com/VHSNk1bN (It was rushed because of a deadline and my own laziness, made in about half an hour. The story contains profanity and animal brutality.)

This isn't anything but a format on a forum I own for my Garry's Mod server, but it gives you the idea that I am very astute about my community:
kamaroleplay . com/resistance-application-format-t89.html
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: ManiaKnight's Introduction   ManiaKnight's Introduction EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Hello, ManiaKnight! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a PM when your game account has been created!

Edit: You also should have mentioned the content of that story as it could possibly make someone (namely myself) uncomfortable. The swearing is the least of it. I'm sorry, but I had to edit your warning to something more fitting.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
ManiaKnight
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: ManiaKnight's Introduction   ManiaKnight's Introduction EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 am

Ah, yes. Apologies. With the amount I have been exposed to I find myself numb and forgetting about those types of things. I tend to forget there are more sensitive people then me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ManiaKnight's Introduction   ManiaKnight's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

ManiaKnight's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: