Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Erroclese's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erroclese
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Erroclese's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Erroclese's Introduction   Erroclese's Introduction EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:46 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

I'm 34, Been playing WOW for about 5 years, But The server I have been on has grown more and more pvp driven.
I am a Big RPG gamer playing tabletop games weekly with friends.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I'm from the USA, I speak English mainly, a little of several languages as i have a solid background in latin.
I also read Japanese, but speak it badly.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

My younger brother got me to join up on the server he plays on. It's fun and nice to play online with him as we live in
different cities. But as i said above it is more pvp and i am more pve and rp driven.

How did you find us?:

google Smile

How long have you been roleplaying?:

All my life, My family all play AD&D so i have been making and playing as a player and a GM all my life.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

ALL TYPES!!!!!!

Game Expansion:

WotLK3.3.5a and i also have a Cata 4.0.6 copy

Sample of your work:

Erroclese ran down the pathway winding through Teldrassil to the vibrant city he called home.
He had to hurry as the Supply of Herbs he had gathered for medicines to be sent on to the Elves
in the village of Astranaar were to leave on the ship sailing in less than a hour.

He was also filled with anticipation. For a letter had been sent from the High Priestess herself
to him of all people, to meet with her about his future....

Erroclese Had been raised by the people of the Teldrassil from birth, His father was a Holy Knight
of "The order of Eye" from the great human city of Dalaran. The "Order of Eye" was the Kalimdor
counterpate of the "Violet Eye". They had been charged with defending the city of Darnassus and
seeking out the "Lost treasures of Azashra"

But sadness engulfed them after little more than a years time when the "Order of Eye" traveled to
the lands of Azashra and never returned.

Erroclese was no more that 6 weeks old and his mother sank into a deep depression, She could not go
on without her beloved husband. Could not stay here in these strange lands. Nor could not care for their
son taken in this sea of endless grief. So when the priestesses of the Temple of Elune slept she placed
her newborn at the feet of the statue of Elune.....

and threw herself into the sea from the mighty Teldrassil's branches into the sea.

Even though he was human, The people of Darnassas had treated Erroclese with Kindness, Made him on
of their own. They helped him to learn to live in the light, Study the plants of Kalimdor and their uses
and above all to follow "The path a Elune".

He could not imagine life any other way....

But little did he know that the High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind had plans for Young Erroclese,
Plans to send him to the Human city of Stormwind to begin training as a Paladin like his father.
Plans that would lead this young man to building a new ally to the Sisterhood of Elune.

To resurrect the lost "order of eye" and bring it back to the Teldrassil.

It was the prophecy...

It was Elunes Will....

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

sure!

Notes:

N/A
Back to top Go down
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

Gold : 71
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Erroclese's Introduction   Erroclese's Introduction EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:22 am

Nice to meet you Mr. Erroclese.
Back to top Go down
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/2/K8F9axLApU6MgVwVgRiriw
Erroclese
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Erroclese's Introduction   Erroclese's Introduction EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Now I guess I just wait for my acceptance message....
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Erroclese's Introduction   Erroclese's Introduction EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:48 am

Hello Erroclese! I apologize for the late response.

However, there is one issue. If this is the back story you plan to have for a character I should tell you that we do not allow personal connections with lore figures in any way. Nor prophecies that involve a particular player character. This is simply to avoid contradicting stories and ultimately lore.

So long as that is understood, welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!

You will receive a private message containing your game account information.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erroclese's Introduction   Erroclese's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Erroclese's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: