Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

CyberLord's introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberLord
Brave

Gold : 26
Renown : 0

CyberLord's introduction Empty
PostSubject: CyberLord's introduction   CyberLord's introduction EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Hello, I'm Almin, 17 years old. I love RPing, and am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I'm male.
What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina, languages are:
Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, English and a bit of German.
How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
A friend from Croatia introduced me to the game.
How did you find us?:
I found you over google while searching for an interesting RP server.
How long have you been roleplaying?:
Around 4 years, a little more maybe.
What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Big scale RP that makes a chain of events that leave a huge mark on the world.
Game Expansion:
WOTLK
Sample of your work:
Kay, I'll post a char application history I once made on a server long ago:
Hrsuz was born in the old Lordaeron, before the Prince betrayed. He lived in Southshore and shown big intelligence and was always a fast runner. When he turned 12 he started to train in combat, and when he was 16 he was already pretty good. Because their house got burnt by accident they had nothing, and decided to move to the southern parts of the world.

Upon moving to the south his family found their home in the village of Goldshire. He was a young boy with talent and had some friends who were Guards and spent some time training with them, which gave him an opporunity to make his skills even better. He trained with them for one year and became 17. After some months he already won many duels against his friends in the army, and decided to go to Stormwind to find a master who will train him futher.

After enrolling in the Stormwind army, he was a guard and trained with other guards daily. One day on the training, after beating three guards in a row he was caught by the eyes of a Marshal. He was soon appointed as the apprentice of the Marshal and was trained by him personaly in combat. He spent a month on the training and was already a strong fighter. Soon after finishing his training the Horde pushed through and came before the walls of Stormwind. Being scared of dying he took a Gryphon and fled to the north leaving everyone behind as the Orcs attacked the mighty city.

He fled to the city of Stormgarde. He let his gryphon go, and enrolled in the army as soon as he came. Soon he heard of the grave news of the South and as soon as the Alliance was formed he decided not to be a coward anymore and fight. As the war raged on, the Alterac betrayed and he was in the army led by King Thoras Trollbane that went to punish the betrayers. The battle was hard and the people died before his eyes, this was his first serious battle. This fight gave him big experience.

Upon hearing of the Elven rangers of Quel'Thalas he wanted to find them and left to the North in hope of reaching them. As soon as he set his foot upon the land he was already surrounded by ten Elves. Telling them about his wishes didn't convince them truely and he was sent deeper in the Eversong Woods. They took him to the Fairbreeze and luckly he managed to convince their village Elder that he only wants to be a Ranger.

He was to fight an Elf in one-on-one combat to show his skills. Hrsuz used his blade very well and quick and managed to threaten the Elf two times, but mostly he had to dodge and parry. As the Elf swung the blade to cut him on the chest Hrsuz kicked his arm and disarmed him. Impressed by his skill he was appointed to train with the Elves in the ways of a ranger. At first he could never catch up to them and mostly they get out of his sight but as he trained he managed at least to catch up with their middle-rate running skill.

He was also not very well skilled with a bow and was the last in shooting contests. But soon he became an excellent shooter, but still couldn't beat the best Elves. His training lasted for three years. Finally he became a strong combat fighter, a fast runner, a skilled shooter, and a stealthy Ranger.

Upon returning to the Human lands, he went south to the rebuilt Stormwind, and once again became a soldier. Soon his skills were acknowledged and his reputation grew and he even became a Lieutenant of a batallion. Soon they gain a mission to head south to Duskwood and help in defense of Darkshire. Upon their way there they camped in the forest, and Hrsuz and twenty more men killed their batallion in their sleep and deserted from the army.

Upon deserting they left to the jungle of Strangelthorn and started to pillage caravans and travellers. They also grew attached to the life in the jungle and learned to avoid the trolls and hunted beasts for food. Lately they started to use several herbs to make strong alcoholic drinks and sell them in Booty Bay known as "The White Donkey".
Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
I have read your rules, and I completely agree to abide to them.
Notes:
Well don't know what really to say. This seems as a great RP server, and the custom lore idea really makes me like this.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: CyberLord's introduction   CyberLord's introduction EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Hello CyberLord! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!

You will receive a private message containing your game account information.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
CyberLord
Brave

Gold : 26
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: CyberLord's introduction   CyberLord's introduction EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:29 am

Thank you very much, I appreciate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CyberLord's introduction   CyberLord's introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

CyberLord's introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: