Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Hail, guys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardek
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Hail, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Hail, guys.   Hail, guys. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:21 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Hey, I'm a huge fan of RP, especially in WoW, I hope to get this server up, as it seems a little abandoned. I'm a guy.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I'm from Argentina (All the way south in America), so my native idiom is Spanish, but I'm pretty good with English and French. I'm not perfect, so please, if you note any spelling or orthographic mistakes, don't hesitate to pint them out so I can correct them.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

I started playing when a friend of mine introduced it to me. Before that the only MMORPG game I had played was Lineage II, so I was a little skeptical about the matter. For years I played The Burning Crusade until a month ago, when a friend lend me WOTLK, and now I'm here.

How did you find us?:

I found the server searching for a decent role-playing server to play- I've been in Conquest Of The Horde, but since they announced they're moving the server to Cata I don't want to play any more.

How long have you been roleplaying?:

Very little, I always wanted but it's really, really hard to find any good server.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like all of it, but I think action spices it up a little.

Game Expansion:

WOTLK

Sample of your work:

The meandering road disappeared in the horizon as Erik gazed back to the tall treetops of Elwyn, leaving back everything he once loved. His steed whinnied and headed north, to Lordaeron.

His memories of his childhood were few and scattered, full of blackouts. The last thing he remembered from his mother were the tears in her eyes as her husband beat her. His father had died long ago, and his mother was forced to marry a ruthless woodcutter from deep in the forests.

He grew full of anger towards his stepfather, every hit, blow and kick he saw his mother face fuelled his rage. Until one day, at the young age of 16, he decided to just grab an axe and kill that he hated so much, slice him limb from limb, the trees were stained red... Blood red. Erik thought his mother would love him for freeing her from the beast that had been oppressing her, but it was not like that.

When his mother found out, she burst into tears before throwing him out in the forest. He felt lonely, he had messed it up... He would never see her mother nor his brothers again.

His idiocy soon got him lost in the woods, starving for days, reaching the thin line between life and death. But just when hi thought he would give his last breath, a military caravan found him lying on a side of a road. He was taken to the barracks, fed and sheltered, and they hired him as a stable boy. He became some sort of a mascot to the platoon, and they became very close.

As soon as he turned 18, he was enlisted to the army to fight the plague. He thought he would be a famous warrior, or a great adventurer, but nothing was farthest from the truth. He sought the horrors of war by his own eyes and developed a deep love for life.

And it keeps going, but I think it's enough 'till here. I made my point. I wrote it in the moment.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

I think they're pretty good, I don't have any objections.

Notes:

I think nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Hail, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail, guys.   Hail, guys. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 am

Hello Ardek and welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!

Your game account information will be sent to you via private message.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

Gold : 71
Renown : 6

Hail, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail, guys.   Hail, guys. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 am

Hello Ardek! It's nice to make your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/2/K8F9axLApU6MgVwVgRiriw
CyberLord
Brave

Gold : 26
Renown : 0

Hail, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail, guys.   Hail, guys. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am

Welcome bro! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hail, guys. Empty