Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Tsunam Drakehawk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

Tsunam Drakehawk Empty
PostSubject: Tsunam Drakehawk   Tsunam Drakehawk EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Player Name: Vemenko

Character Name: Tsunam

Character Full Name: Tsunam Drakehawk

Affiliation(s): The Forsaken, The Horde. Ex-member of The Holy Light

Class: Priest

Race: Forsaken

Alignment: Neutral Good

Faith:

Build: Lanky

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 134lbs

Eye Color: Glowing yellow

Hair Style & Color: Long unkept hair; greenish hue

Skin/fur Color: Palid blue

Armor/Garment Type: Cloth

Usual Attire: Priestly robes

Personality: As he still loosely aderes to the teachings of the Holy Light, he will help those he can

History:

House Drakehawk - Noble family, strong ties with the Church of Light
Tsunam - was first in line to inherit Drakehawk Manor, was helping people in Brill when the Third War broke out, died shortly after from a former patient thought dead

"About time you woke up. We were ready to toss you into the fire with the others, but it looks like you made it. I am Mordo, the caretaker of the crypt of Deathknell. And you are the Lich King's slave no more," a unknown voice called out to him. His vision blurred, but slowly gaining focus. Around him lay what appeared to be the lower levels of a crypt; numerous alcoves had opened coffins while others lay intact.

"F-father Ts-ts-Tsunam."

"Yes Patrik?"

"A l-letter for y-you," replied Patrik, handing me a small enelope.

"Thank you Patrik, put it on the table over there," I motion to the table on the other side of the bed I was standing over.
"T-the messenger s-said it had ur-urgent m-matters."

"Very well, put the body with the rest of them. This plague is eating away at these people unlike any plague before." I wipe my hands off and grab the letter from him, heading off to my room in the inn.

On my way over I look over envelope and see the seal of the letter, a mountain circled by an eagle; the merchant house Everett's seal. My heart rose as I thought of that family, namely one member in paticular, the middle child Esther, the woman I loved. Our families in recent generations had become close as my great-great-grandmother Prudence had married Terrance, the second heir to the family fortune. I get to my room and break the seal to the letter.

'Dear Tsunam.

I wissh i could bring you happier news so close to our wedding day but...[the rest of the line is scribled out, making it unreadable]
I'm sorry I could not tell you in person but what follows should tell you why I am unable to come. By the time you recieve this letter it would roughly a fortnight after your father passed away. My mother, was struck hard by the loss and I have had to tend to her these past days. I beg you my love, come home, your family and mine need you.

My deepest condolences and love

Esther Everett'

I felt the tears welling up inside of me and I let them flow down my cheeks. Hearing the news of my father's death was no less painful than hearing my grand father's death, the two of them being great men within the Church of Light. Each being great men of their repectable stations within the Church, bet even greater were they at being the head of the family. When I felt I had wept enough for the moment I cleaned my face and headed outside to the carrage master.

"Excuse me, when does the next carrage to Stormwind leave?"

"You missed the one that left in the mornin', but the next one will be tomorrow at 1000."

I thank the man and head back to my room at the inn to pack my belongings and rest until tomorrow.

"C'mon lad, how much do yee think I'd wait for ya b'fore I just left without you," a stout dwarf yelled out at me as I ran over to the carrage.

"Terribly sorry, master dwarf," I reply as I got close to him.

"Ah, save it lad. Pass up yer bag, I'll secure it on tha roof, you just get in the carrage."

I pass up the bag and enter the cabin of the carrage. In it were four other passengers, a noble lord and what appeared to be his wife beside him and two what looked like servants for the couple. "Terribly sorry for holding up your departure, my lord and lady," wss the only thing I could think to say to them. They simply stayed quite as I sat across from the Lady.

"All set lad?" came a yell from outside.

"Yes I am," I replied.

With a lurch the carrage began its trek towards Stormwind.

The caragge lurches forward to an abrupt stop, throwing Lady Benezh onto me. "My apologies, priest," as she composees herself again.

"Not a problem, my lady," I reply. "Driver, why have we stopped? We only leeft Brill but a short time ago, is there a problem?"

"Aye lad, there seems ta be some people standin' in the middle of the road," the dwarf replied. "Ey! Move it! I'm on a tight schedule, so do ya mind movin'?! Bloody people are deaf or somethin'." The dwarf made a loud plop as he landed into the fresh mud beside the carrage."I'll get 'em movin' soon, just give me a minute," he said to us before heading off.

A while passes and we all become restless as the dwarf never returned. The sound of feet dragging themselves through mud start to come from the fromt of the carrage, the sound of the horses become more and more agitated as the sounds come closer. Eventually the horses could take no more of what was getting closer and started to gallop towards the sound, pulling the carrage with them. The carrage rocks to each side, threatening to tip over. Suddenly the from to the carrage lifts up and slams back down onto the ground, stopping the carrage and the paniced horses in their tracks. As the Carrage comes to the sudden halt, I blank out as I bash my head on the cabin's wall.

As I come to the other passangers I was riding with were gone; vacating the scene from whatever agitated the horses. I slowly get up and stumble out of the damaged carrage onto the ground outside of the cabin. What greeted me was not something I was ready for, before me were acouple of the passangers lieing face down on the ground. As I inspected their bodies I found multiple claw and bite-marks across their forms.
I look back at the carrage to see how damaged it was, the front wheel that I could see was completely destroyed and the rear one was half cracked on a stone wall. The horses though, or what remained of them, were in bloody tatters, trapped by the carrage's harnesses.

Sharp pain arcs across my back and I fall onto my knees, a clawed hand impacts against my right sholder knocking my around and I fall onto my back. I look up at my assailant and see the Patrik standing above me, his features gaunt, his hands malformed into bony claws. Patrik jumps onto me, slashing my chest as I vainly attempt to defend myself. He pauses and looks at my face with his glazed white eys, and starts to claw at my jaw. I scream out in pain hoping someone would hear as his claws begin to tear into my skin. I hear a pop as my jaw is dislocated, shortly after I feel the skin around my jaw begin to tear, making me scream louder. As my jaw finally comes free my screams becomes a gurgle as my throat is flooded with blood from the torn veins. Patrik tosses the jaw away and proceeds to rip at my chest again as my vision slowly greys. As my senses begin to fade a crack from a gun brings my retreating mind to the forefront again to see Patriks head explode into a shower of blood and bone. As my vision began to fade again I see the outline of a stout figure standing above me.

"Darn'd zombies," a familiar voice could be heard as my vision goes completely black.

"Hey you ok?" Mordo asked.
"Yes, just...getting used to being alive again I guess"
"Well anyways, you should speak with Shadow Priest Sarvis in the chapel at the base of the hill, he will tell you more of what you must know." He replied

Last edited by Vemenko on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
CyberLord
Brave

Gold : 26
Renown : 0

Tsunam Drakehawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunam Drakehawk   Tsunam Drakehawk EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Nice, continue this Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Brave
Mikhail

Gold : 135
Renown : 1

Tsunam Drakehawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunam Drakehawk   Tsunam Drakehawk EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:16 pm

While I do find the story interesting, I think you should expand it. I felt it was overly short. How'd he die, exactly? Who was he marrying, any skills he acquired during his first lifetime? What about the second(Him being a forsaken, that is)?

The character still has a lot of expanding and exploring to do, in OOC terms, so use those opportunities!
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

Tsunam Drakehawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunam Drakehawk   Tsunam Drakehawk EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Well it is a WiP after all. Otherwise it wouldn't be in the Forge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsunam Drakehawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunam Drakehawk   Tsunam Drakehawk Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsunam Drakehawk
Page 1 of 1