Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

salimsa3's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
salimsa3
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

salimsa3's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: salimsa3's Introduction   salimsa3's Introduction EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:28 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Ans :I am 19 years old in real life but ive been role playing since i was 15 , im a pretty fun guy , im engaged and i just love life , i take it slow and enjoy

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

Ans: I am from England and i speak English

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

Ans : Some of my friends played retail but i couldn't afford it so i played in some normal servers like wowbeez

How did you find us?:

Ans : I love role play so i searched it in Google and luckily i found this

How long have you been roleplaying?:

Ans : 4 years

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Paragraph roleplaying , medieavl rp , mordern rp , wow rp of course , and mostly all rp , .

Game Expansion:

3.3.5a (( it is 3.3.5a , but it says 3.3.5.12340 , i think it is actually 3.3.5a though , ))

Sample of your work:

A character history:

Kronos is a Mage blood elf , he grew up in silvermoon and he lived with his parents for quite a while . He has been in many a war between the alliance forces and he knows more than it looks like he does , he is vary talented , specializing in fire . This is what gave him the title Doom-bringer , like the titan lord kronos , he is strong and agile.

Kronos , is a traveler and a wanderer , he does not stay in one place or live In a house or home , he prides himself in his abilities and wouldn't survive long without them , he is happy and carefree , easy going but serious so don't mess with him and you'll be fine . He loves flying , any mounts he finds he will try to buy , he loves the air and the feel of peace , where no worries can find him.

You will find him out and about , like the spirits he can be found in tranquil places sometimes and in war other times.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

Yes and i agree

Notes:
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: salimsa3's Introduction   salimsa3's Introduction EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:18 am

Hello salimsa3 and welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a private message containing your game account and some additional information about the server.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
salimsa3
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: salimsa3's Introduction   salimsa3's Introduction EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 am

Thank you , i checked but it just said read rules and create sheet , have you sent it or not yet ?? , and i love the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: salimsa3's Introduction   salimsa3's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

salimsa3's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: