Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

'ello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alune
Brave

Gold : 5
Renown : 0

'ello Empty
PostSubject: 'ello   'ello EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Heyya, I'm Alune, Name's Katherina IRL, I consider myself a nice, pleasant person, get to know me, I don't bite. I also tend to joke a lot so please do not feel offended.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I'm from Sweden, I know Swedish, English, A bit of German, a bit of Norwegian and a bit of Korean.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I do believe I was first introduced to wow the moment it was released, I wasn't really trying to RP I began to RP on the game after TBC.

How did you find us?:
Actually found you on AC-Web, been looking for a 3.3.5 RP in quite some time.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
I have been roleplaying for about 8 years, I'm 22 years old now.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every kind
Game Expansion:
All Expansions.

Sample of your work:
Gonna post the history of one of my lovely characters ( A Demon Hunter )

Kiande Shadesong was born in a family consisting of two children, her elder brother Daeronim Shadesong, and herself. Daeronim had moved to one of the many night elven settlements in the ancient forest now known as Felwood. Having lived peacefully there, Kiande's mother and father thought it to best to send them there instead of being forced into arcanistry and its addictive nature, yet little did they know that their eldest son Daeronim has been practicing arcane for as long as he'd lived in Felwood. Once Kiande grew of age she too had been taught the craft by her elder brother, learning the ways of the arcane. Being Highborne, their master of magics was nearly unlimited, but Daeronim feared it, thus did not delve deeper arcane magic's potential. Once the Burning Legion invaded Kalimdor, their settlement was sacked by demons, corrupting the grounds and very life of Felwood, turning it into a place of great evil and fel corruption. Kiande watched it all happen before her eyes in horror, the lands burning, her home destroyed, her family butchered like animals, the demons possessed no mercy. Within an hour the area was in ruin. Her brother had gone missing and Kiande left to tend to herself, unfortunately she was led to be captured by demons, more than likely meant to be used as a test subject, she was dragged along with the demons in a fel-infused cage without any hope for escape, she was locked for thousands of years, barely getting any food to survive, yet she did, the thought of her brother kept her alive at all times, despite how many times the demons tortured the poor Kaldorei, experimenting, inspecting her as much as they could.

In due time she learned the language of the demons, Eredun, finding it very much useful in their presence. A few months after having mastered Eredun, thousands of years after being captured, a man, as swift as ashadow could be, cut down her demons captors with ease, she was too drained to actually identify the stranger who saved her, but she later woke up in a bed at an inn, near Felwood, her long lost home. She had heard rumous about the hunt on Illidan, an important figure in the Kaldorei society of the past, one of the Malfurion brothers. Not understanding why, as she had been locked away for thousands of years, she decided to help the warden to find Illidan, but once she saw him, a seemingly familiar shadow, running from Maiev, her opinion of him changed, instead she sought to go after him, not to hunt, but to become an ally. Of course Maiev would not tolerate this and Kiande was branded as a traitor, it did not stop her from chasing after Illidan. She caught up with him and he reluctantly took her along with him, she was of little use, but Illidan kept her around, ordering her to do things, work synonymous to that of his allies, the former Highborne, the Naga as they had come to be known.

-----Gonna make a timeskip here-------

After the rescue of Illidan and Illidan having retaken black temple, he offered to train others. Kiande suggested herself as one of the volunteers to be granted training, explaining her story and how she was still searching for her brother, wishing to take revenge on those who took everything from her. Illidan would not agree to it and once the first Kaldorei demon hunters had been trained, she was pulled under the wing of one of them. Having been told about the various rituals one would have to go through, the burning of one's eyes to entrap the demonic essence, it scared Kiande at first but she wanted to be of assistance, thus her demon hunter training started, she was taught how to correctly wield the Demon Hunters weapon of choice, a glaives, first, it was not one of her favorite weapons but it was the only weapon she had access to, in due time she learned to handle the glaive at an average level, she was often beaten in sparring with some of the veterans, however, it did not stop her from trying to reach her goal. So she spent day and night, training with the glaives, learning how to correctly control arcane, until the day came, she was to go capture her own demon, to bind a portion of it's soul within her body.

Kiande was unsure of what type of demon she would require and wandered aimlessly through Draenor, until she ran into a Doomguard with red skin and fel green eyes and a wicked, sharp grin. With resolve she tightened her grip on her weapon and charged headlong at the Doomguard, which easily swept her away due to the foolish frontal attack. Kiande quickly rose to her feet again and rushed forward. Dodging the sword the demon wielded, aiming to cut it across one of it's legs, she succeeded, but was knocked back right after. The strength of the Doomguard was unbelievable, despite this, she rose once more, battered yet determined, she jumped towards a rock and then launched herself towards the Doomguard, making a diagonal cut across it's chest, she was once more knocked back by a punch, and sent flying to the ground, more hard-pressed to stand up this time, she determined to take the thing down. Again she rushed forward aiming to use both her glaives and cut its legs out from under it, causing it to fall down. She then quickly went to bind it in chains through the use of fel magic, which she had been exposed to and taught how to use, the chains were used to drag the disabled Doomguard back to Kiande's master, who had already prepared a magical rune circle. He motioned for Kiande to physically drag the large Doomguard to the circle, Kiande reluctantly agreed to it and began to engage in the task. It took many minutes to finally reach the circle, once it happened, the circle began to glow and the ritual would begin, first she had to wait for the Doomguard to awaken from its disabled state. Bound now, due to the magical circle, it woke up and Kiande went to another section of the circle, sat down and opened her eyes. As her teacher who had already prepared the magical dagger, he proceeded over to the demon and cut in it, the dagger now shining brightly green, he went over to Kiande and began to carve her eyes out. The magical dagger shone fiercely now as the Doomguard's essence was entrapped within Kiande. Her master then began to give her particular arcane markings upon her body, not only to enhance her magical capabilities but to represent what she had become.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
I have read them yup, and I agree to them.

Notes:
None really, not at the moment anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

'ello Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello   'ello EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom Alune. You will receive a PM containing your game account information.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

'ello Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello   'ello EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:08 am

A sweeden, I bow in respect before you Welcome
Back to top Go down
CyberLord