Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Ohai there! :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tribal
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Ohai there! :3  Empty
PostSubject: Ohai there! :3    Ohai there! :3  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:02 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Well, I am a very happy person and I love to meet new people. I hope this community will accept me! ^^

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I am from Denmark, and my native language is danish. I speak english quite fluently tho.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: I played Warcraft 3 many, many, years ago. And as 'WoW' was becoming bigger and releasing expansions, more and more of my friends started playing it. They all asked me to play it. Never have I played the vanilla WoW for more than 5 minutes.. Its just boring, really. I find roleplaying much more enjoyable Very Happy

How did you find us?: I googled for roleplay servers and found a forum post on ragezone. It took AGES tho! Razz

How long have you been roleplaying?: I have been roleplaying for about 3 years. I am pretty experienced and have roleplayed in many games, mostly in the game GTA: San Andreas, using the multiplayer mods, SA:MP and MTA.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: All sorts of! I enjoy the peaceful passive roleplaying as much as the quick and brutal combat roleplay.

Game Expansion: Wrath of The Lich King.

Sample of your work:

"Ow, dammit!" John said. He was careful he didn't shout. Mom would hear him. He had fallen down from the big apple tree in the garden. His mother had told him several times not to climb on it.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever.." was his response every time. He would climb that tree every time his mother wasn't looking. He enjoyed climbing to the top, peeking over the roofs of the houses in the neighbourhood. This time he had really messed up. He could hear the nasty crackling noise as he hit the ground. He knew that his leg was broken. It hurt like hell, but he couldn't yell for help, his mother would be furious. He growled in pain and anger and dragged himself forwards, towards the house. Maybe it wasn't so bad, maybe the pain would just eventually disappear. He just needed to get to his room.
He only got to crawl about one and a half meters before a small shadow appeared in front of him, blocking out the sun. He looked up and saw his little sister, Jenny. She had an evil grin on her face.
"I'm telling!" she squealed. Before John got to respond, she ran back inside. John could hear her. "Mom! Mom! John crawled on the tree again!" John sighed loudly. He rolled onto his back and looked into the sky. What a beautiful summer afternoon.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: I have read them, and I agree.

Notes: None.
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

PostSubject: Re: Ohai there! :3    Ohai there! :3  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:13 pm

HI! welcome , but if you did read the rules please stop whit the 'tho' , honestly it's annoyng me...
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Ohai there! :3    Ohai there! :3  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Hush Sleikas... Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom Tribal!

You will receive a private message containing your game account information!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

PostSubject: Re: Ohai there! :3    Ohai there! :3  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:11 am

but but D:....
Back to top Go down
Myth
Brave
Myth

Gold : 58
Renown : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ohai there! :3    Ohai there! :3  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohai there! :3    Ohai there! :3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohai there! :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: