Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Muken's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muken
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Muken's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Muken's Introduction   Muken's Introduction EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:21 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
I’ll try and keep this short (since I’m not really sure what to say) I’m a 23 years old, a woman (don’t call me a girl xD) and I’m part time game journalist which mostly writes articles about the games nobody wants to review which funnily enough scores me some great games! Currently I’m going through the Black Mesa mod and in a couple of days I’ll be playing a lot of Torchlight 2.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
South Africa and my primary language is Afrikaans and secondary is English

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
My brothers bought warcraft 2 with money “borrowed” from my parents when I was young so I was like 8 when I played my first warcraft game. Beating my older brothers by spamming troll berserkers and dragons and clicking every upgrade I could since I couldn’t read english at the time.

How did you find us?:
This server’s add on d3scene.com

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Since around 2006 when I first gave DnD a try (I still never fully understand pen and paper role play though) as for roleplay on WoW I’ve started in 2007 when I actually got the game.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern, exploration, romance and drama (Doesn’t mean I’m going to start drama! I just love the sad and emotional part of role play.)

Game Expansion:
WotLK

Sample of your work:
Herlina shudders as she walks past the plague ward in the undercity. She can’t help but think of her past life, how everything was going so perfect for her. A handsome fiancee, a beautiful home.. even her career as a surgeon, doctor and dentist made so much progress. All it took was one bite of a loaf of bread and now?

Now she is wandering around this dark damp city, being glared at for her choice in bright clothing and actually caring about her appearance. Why did the forsaken have to be so dark and hateful? So what if everyone suffered, that is no reason to forsake the light, to mope around in dark cities and wish death to the living. After everything that happened, shouldn’t the forsaken try and prevent anyone else from suffering?

All she needs to do is make a few more of these scalpels for the apothecaries of this terrifying section of undercity and she will have enough money to actually get away from this place, maybe serve as a horde medic or better yet, set up shop in a neutral town or city. A faint smile appears on her lips, maybe... just maybe... she’ll find someone who does not just see her as a monster.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
I went through them and I fully agree with them.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Muken's Introduction   Muken's Introduction EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:21 am

Hello Muken and welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!

You will receive a private message containing your game account information!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Myth
Brave
Myth

Gold : 58
Renown : 4

PostSubject: Re: Muken's Introduction   Muken's Introduction EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 am

Welcome to the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muken's Introduction   Muken's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Muken's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: