Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jilara
Brave
Jilara

Gold : 10
Renown : 0

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Hello! My nickname is Jilara (Jil), I'm 16 years young and I'm very out going. I'm going to Art school and I really love drawing or creating any kind of art. I also play the piano and electric guitar.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I'm from the Netherlands, so obviously I speak Dutch and English ( sadly I do not speak English as good as I speak Dutch : P )

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

My dad....

How did you find us?:

I longed for a RP server, so I asked God Google for the best RP server and here I am ; )

How long have you been roleplaying?:

I started in 2007, on the server Argent Dawn, both Horde and Alliance. ( When I was a good girl and payed my monthly subscription.. )

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Anything! As long as it has a good story, I'm willing to play any kind of character.

Game Expansion:

WOTLK

Sample of your work:

It was dawn, the sunlight touched the sky-blue skin of the baby, the wind rocked the basket, rain on the leaves of the trees dripped on her forehead. She opened her eyes, breathing heavily as her little heart's about to give up. When suddenly she heard footsteps, click clack, click clack, swift yet calm steps. The unfamiliar sound made her crawl into her basket. Until a big shadow fell upon the baby Draenei. A giant, chestnut colored horse stood straight and proud before the basked, it's manes waved with the wind and reflected the early sun's light. It's two riders dismounted, and moved towards the basket.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

Yes I have and I agree!

Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Hello again Jilara! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You should receive a private message containing your game account information.

P.s. I'm curious as to what happens next in that little story.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Stormhowl
Brave
Stormhowl

Gold : 23
Renown : 1

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Welcome to the online sensation that is sweeping the nation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: