Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Blade Here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bladeshale
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Blade Here. Empty
PostSubject: Blade Here.   Blade Here. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:19 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
My names Jake i am 16 i live in England and have ginger hair and glasses (nerd)

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
England , Swedish English French

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
By my uncle back in BC

How did you find us?:
Google

How long have you been role playing?:
Two years

What types of role play do you enjoy?:
All im a open guy

Game Expansion:
WOTLK 3.5.5

Sample of your work: (Ninja Roleplay )

Yaru was born and raised in the village
Of Konoha, but not by his parent’s
because of that faithful day when he was
abandoned by his parents when he
was still a baby. Yaru often thought
about why his parents abandoned
him the truth is that his family was
engaged in a bloody war with an
another Arumaze clan for dominance.
When his mother was pregnant they
Moved to Konoha but peace was
Short lived for they knew they would
be hunted down one by one. So after
Yaru was born they left him at the orphanage
and fled leaving a trail for their enemies
so that they would not find Yaru.

When Yaru joined the academy at the age of 9 he showed great promise although he didn’t care about that all he cared about was to become strong and finding his parents. Yaru managed to master the great fire ball jutsu later that same year and quickly overcame whatever his instructors threw at him he passed with flying colours second highest in his class there was two things dragging him down one was his lack of team work skills and another was his anger issues.

At the graduation ceremony he was the only one who’s parents didn’t show up this shook him hard and he wrecked his apartment. Yaru spent the rest of the night walking around the village he knew landlord would be pissed so he decided to sleep on a park bench when he awoke he was outside the old abandoned catacombs the air was thick with the stench of rotting bodies but somehow it felt right like he was destined to be here as he slowly walked down the dilapidated ancient steps he felt another presence of chakra larger than his own at first he was scarred but he pushed himself on. Then he spotted a trail of blood he was shocked but needed to follow this through he walked nervously round the corner and spotted a girl no older than 13 he was mesmerised by the girls beautiful eyes but at the same time scarred of her for this wasn’t the first time they had met. Yaru was sent spiralling through the memories of that day he thought was a nightmare but now he knew it was real the girl, the bite mark and that urge to feed. Yaru fell to his knees in fear of what he had become he shook his head it was a dream it had to be but it was far more real then he knew. The girl smiled and said in a calm voice ‘ah it’s you I knew you would come in search of my power’ Yaru replied ‘who are you and why is there blood on the floor’ she laughed ‘I am Chiamaya the blood queen and the blood oh that’s not important right now’ Chiamaya walked slowly over to the door and placed a blood barrier on the only exit. Chimaya spoke in a deeper tone ‘the only way out is to absorb the blood barrier becoming my servant or to be consumed by the barrier and die a slow and painful death while I watch and laugh at your choice so what will it be’
Yaru now fearing for his life put on a brave face but he was shaking on the inside smiled. Chimaya spoke saying ‘if you survive meet me in the throne room’ then she walked of towards the throne room. Once she was out of view Yaru made his move he charged head on into the barrier at first the barrier seemed to consume Yaru’s chakra but Yaru’s willpower was more powerful then the barrier he absorbed its power it felt so good and it tasted just as good.

Once he realised the power the girl was offering he ran into the throne room and said ‘I will gladly be your servant my queen’ ever since that day he served her until he took it upon himself to join the legendary ranks of the Sunagakue military force but he still stays in touch with Chimaya . Yaru and Chiamaya’s relationship grew and now Yaru is madly in love with girl of his dreams. In Yaru’s days of service he and his comrades have laid down their life’s for their village more than a few times . One day Chiamaya gave Yaru an offer he couldn’t refuse she proposed to go on a adventure with him to explore all lands of the shinobi world
He embarked on the journey with Chiamaya seeking Knowledge Love and Happiness .

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yes , Yes i do

Notes:
I can not wait to play bounce
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Blade Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade Here.   Blade Here. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 pm

You will receive a private message containing your game account information!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Stormhowl
Brave
Stormhowl

Gold : 23
Renown : 1

Blade Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade Here.   Blade Here. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Welcome to the online sensation that is sweeping the nation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blade Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade Here.   Blade Here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blade Here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: