Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Hello! I'm James!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesdean02
Brave

Gold : 18
Renown : 0

Hello! I'm James! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm James!   Hello! I'm James! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:04 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: There's not much to tell, I love Roleplaying. I found it fun and a way to get out of my own life! I am 16 and I go to school, blah blah blah, insert boring stuff here, well that's me in a nutshell!

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I'm Australian and I speak English! Hooray!

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: My family friend was introduced by his uncle, who introduced me. Very Happy

How did you find us?: Google Search.

How long have you been roleplaying?: A little while, I gave up on WoW in Cataclysm and decided to try and find an RP server, it was hard. ! Hahah.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: All of them!

Game Expansion: WotLK

Sample of your work: I don't really have one, I just get on and play!

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes!

Notes: Smile Happy!
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Hello! I'm James! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm James!   Hello! I'm James! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:51 am

Hello jamesdean02! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!

You will receive a private message containing your game account and some additional information.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Hello! I'm James!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: