Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Farneation's Introduction!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
farneation
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Farneation's Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Farneation's Introduction!   Farneation's Introduction! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:06 pm

* First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Well to start off my name Joseph Daunis, and I love roleplay. When I'm home I spend most of my time playing league of legends or wow, there both really great games! I still live with my parents and I love it!

* What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I'm from the United States, and I speak English and some German.

* How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: Back when I was in 3rd grade my Grandpa played World Of Warcraft I fell in love with it and my parents bought it for me the next Christmas.

* How did you find us?: Ac-web.

* How long have you been roleplaying?: I used to roleplay a lot back in TBC, With friends on regular wow. Then when wotlk came out I moved to private servers and became a gm on a server that soon after opened a roleplaying server and I played on it all the time. So if I had to say around 4 years.

* What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: I'm not sure what you mean about this but ill try to tell you. I like to roleplay with the lore, but also I like to go out onto my own story sometimes... of course Warcraft related.

* Game Expansion: WotLK

- Sample of your work: I don't do much writing, sorry.

* Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes

- Notes: Thank you for your time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

Gold : 71
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Farneation's Introduction!   Farneation's Introduction! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom. I'm sure Rakos will give you an account as soon as he's available.
Back to top Go down
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/2/K8F9axLApU6MgVwVgRiriw
Stormhowl
Brave
Stormhowl

Gold : 23
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: Farneation's Introduction!   Farneation's Introduction! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Everything seems to be in order here. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Farneation's Introduction!   Farneation's Introduction! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a private message containing your game account information!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farneation's Introduction!   Farneation's Introduction! Empty

Back to top Go down

Farneation's Introduction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: