Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

The Mighty Mikhail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikhail
Brave
Mikhail

Gold : 135
Renown : 1

The Mighty Mikhail Empty
PostSubject: The Mighty Mikhail   The Mighty Mikhail EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:35 pm

First off, tell us a little about yourself: I'm a young Brazilian, into RP and WoW a long time. I like gaming and music the most, so if you want to talk about any of those, feel free to! I hope to see everyone in game, and I'll help everyone the most I can.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I'm from the land of Carnaval: Brazil. I speak Portuguese and some English, although I do make some mistakes some times.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: Ooh it was long before my gaming life started to flower into something beautiful, I was there, bored with my Brother's old PC. When his friend approached, with him, the Almighty lands of Azeroth, and the Aflamed Crusade, I was stupefied. I played some Warcraft in LAN Houses, but nothing serious.

And here I am, since that day I've been playing WoW.

How did you find us?: That noob you guys call and admin, yeah, he brought me into this server.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Tabletop, from some seven years now, WoW, five.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Any, really. From the Tavern RP to Adventuring deep into the heart of battle.

Game Expansion: The Lich King, but I do have Cataclysm installed.

Sample of your work:

"The boy was but the son of a farmer. His name, Raphael, his muscles strong for one his age, due to helping his aging father with the fields he grew on, his stature imposing and tall, his hair black as night and smooth as calm river. Not a word of disrespect or negation to his chores was ever mouthed by him.

When the boy gained age, he was sent to the local Knight Keep, home of Paladins and Warriors alike. Yes, fortune smiled upon this kid. He is now able not only to be near such important figures, but also to groom their mighty steeds and their respective stables... Well it's better than nothing!
There was one specific Knight that caught his attention the most. A Paladin rather. The man was rather young, muscular beyond measure, and as skilled as the heroes of legend. The boy was not allowed to approach them, therefore, he never talked to the man.

He was not the only Stable-Boy there, not by a longshot. There was another, and this one, not so educated. The Mischevious helper elaborated a plan to be able to talk to the warriors, that involved setting a horse loose and blaming Baruhk for it. Maybe he'd even get some fame for putting the 'useless stable-boy' to justice!

And that's what he did. Luckily, for Raphael, the warriors did not entirely believe that. That is, some did, some did not. The Paladin mentioned before, Sir Lancet Eriksen III, Lance for friends, was one not to believe. He gave wooden swords and shields to the kids, telling Raphael that the Mischievous kid insulted his honor, and he should fight to keep his family's value. Raphael nodded. The warriors circled both kids, leaving no escape for them.

Raphael bowed down to the opponent, being greeted with a blow to the head. It started to bleed but Raphael managed to keep his senses. some murmurrs could be heard from the warriors, the movement was not greeted well.

The fight lasted for the entire day afterwards. Raphael had other brothers, meaning they would swordplay or even get into intense fights(like every brother in the planet) but the Mischievous had sneaked from work to watch the warriors train. Basically, both were skilled in their own way.

When Raphael finally managed to strike the other kid, he let go of his weaponry and his shield. The other kid kneeled, defeated. Raphael simply walked away. When he turned around, the Mischievous had charged at him, aiming a final blow to Raph's head.

But Lance was quicker. He grabbed the boy's sword bare handed and sent him running. Needless to say, Raphael had emerged victorious.

Lance later explained to Raphael that he saw the Mischievous setting the horse loose, and he needed an excuse to take Raphael as an apprenctice, so he used that fight as one. After finishing the offer of training, the boy had already accepted. He was confused though, only his father could give him permission to do so. Lance nodded, heading towards the boy's farm.

Raphael's father was there, sitting on a chair near a fireplace. Lance explained everything that happened, while the kid stood outside. Lance came back smiling 'well boy, you're ready to train.' he said. Those words were the best Raph ever heard.

The boy grew into one of the finest warriors to live, and Lance. Well, Lance is resting in one of the finest cemeteries in the province.

When visiting the Knight's Keep, Raphael was greeted by name, and was given a letter. It said:

'Kid.

If you're reading this it means I am but long gone, and I have trained you to be what I hoped you would, the best of the best. But now I have to tell you my secret, and before anything, I'm sorry I kept this from you all this years.

When I was a kid, I was already being trained in the ways of the holy light. I was devoted to my path and self-councious of what it would mean to be a Paladin. But there was this girl... Oh the girl... A Gipsy, but not a normal one, the prettiest of them all. She was everything I could hope for in a woman... And what a woman she became. Her hair reminded me of a place where I used to visit... so peaceful... And her eyes.. Her eyes were as hipnotizing as a Mermaid's chant, as dangerous as a dragon's breath...
... And as beautiful as the sunset on the highest mountains.

We were madly in love kid... But it was against my ways... Not only that, the girl also took my purity with her....
She did not follow her family on the road kid. She stayed here...

only late I discovered why she did that.. And the reason was you kid... Raphael.. you are my rightful son. You are Raphael Eriksen, of the Eriksen Clan.

I couldn't disapoint my master son.. so we gave some money to the farmer that raised you as a kid. And i'm glad he did it nicely, for he shaped you into the thing I'm most proud of. I'm sorry SON... I'm so sorry...

Sir Lance Eriksen III"

The end! Very Happy

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
I helped forumlate some of them, so I'd guess I do agree to them!
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

The Mighty Mikhail Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Mikhail   The Mighty Mikhail EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Denied! No account for you!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

The Mighty Mikhail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: