Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

matija167's introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matija167
Brave
matija167

Gold : 2
Renown : 0

matija167's introduction. Empty
PostSubject: matija167's introduction.   matija167's introduction. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:36 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Well hello server, im matija167. I used to be a developer, well, world builder, alongside Wavesong in the final days of Chronicles of Azeroth and later, also alongside Wavesong, in Echoes of the Past. Sadly, they both shut down, one for the lack of will and funding by the owner, and another one for the owner's, lets say, ''Im the smartest'' attitude. I took a break from RP since then. I recently discovered that i miss CoA and RP in general and so here I am.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I'm from Croatia and I speak both Croatian and English. I can also speak little German, you could probably understand what I'd say, but it would, in most cases, be gramatically incorrect.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I started to play World of Warcraft back when retail was on patch 2.4.3.

How did you find us?:
I was reffered here by Wavesong.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Can't tell for sure, but i'd say it's been about a year and a half.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That would be military RP. I also prefer more of a liberal RP style, where the players can influence the course of history, start uprisings if gathered enough support and such. Not sure if this server fits there or not, as I failed to find what the player restrictions are on the forums.

Game Expansion:
Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a

Sample of your work:
The rainstorm was terrible again that night, and the air smelled like decomposing flesh, which wasn't surprising as dead bodies were all over the place. Regardless, Balian decided the task can't be postponed and went to gather the men. Despite their deprecation, they took their blades and ventured into the mists.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yes, I did read them, and yes I agree with them.

Notes:
Umm, if possible, could you explain what are the player limitations on this server.
Also, i would prefer my server account data to be the same as the forum data, if that can be done. If you, as the ''High Chief'' which i take has all the possible forum powers, can't see what my forum password is, I could PM it to you after your reply if specified to.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

matija167's introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: matija167's introduction.   matija167's introduction. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Hello matija167! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a PM containing your game account information.

P.s. Naturally, game account names are the same as forum names. With the exception of additional game accounts. However, passwords are entirely up to you.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

matija167's introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: