Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Quetzalcoatl's Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quetzalcoatl
Brave
quetzalcoatl

Gold : 3
Renown : 1

Quetzalcoatl's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Quetzalcoatl's Intro   Quetzalcoatl's Intro EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Name is Paul. First started roleplaying when I was about 9 or 10 with Dungeons and Dragons. Try to be as polite as possible as I can, but there are some occasions where I've spouted off more than I should have. Last time I did anything with World of Warcraft was just a few weeks after Ulduar was released...and then once more a month or so after they opened Ice Crown Citadel. Though I do still remember a bit of the basic lore. I always did enjoy the Warcraft lore.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

United States. I speak English

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

High School friend forced me after he forced me onto another game.

How did you find us?:

A friend I met from Warcraft 3 Battle.net games and roleplay.

How long have you been roleplaying?:

In total...maybe about fifteen or so years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I've done almost all types of roleplay, but I've been told I can flesh out a fight scene really well. Though, I do love romance.

Game Expansion:

I have Cataclysm....but I still haven't opened that scratch

Sample of your work:

Three sets of eyes peer through the faintly lit night, all searching for the cause of squeal in the distance. It was something the three were not used to hearing so close to their lair. They set off in search with long strides and thumping foot steps.

"De'sef...why did you have to jump out and frighten that thing?! We do not know this forest and we're still looking for the hydra!" A short, stumpy man yells at a much taller one near a small fire. De'sef grumbles as drops the skinned stag onto the fire. "I was tired of you taking your time catching up. Besides, nothing has happened since we've been in this place. Its been three, maybe four days since we first entered, and most of the predators leave us be. Why must you worry about nothing, Ines?" The tall, almost brutish man says with quite a bit of ignorance. "Because, its your stupidity that has gotten in quite a bit of trouble before! If you weren't so useful keeping things off of me, I'd actually be worried for my life..." The two keep bickering back and forth as their last companion returns with some scavenged berries and other herbs, an average elven woman garbed in plain robes. "You two should keep your voices down...though he is right, De'sef, try not to make it harder on us....and Ines, for one worried about ignorance, you did just mimic it yourself with yelling so loudly." De'sef and Ines look at the elven woman, and then point at each other while yelling at the same time. "He started it, Mirida!"

As the three try to either blame the other, or diffuse the problem; their prey they entered the forest for slowly reaches their camp, watching them to gauge their intentions and whether they are a threat. It would not bode well for its survival if the hunters intend harm on it or its territory.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

Yes I have, and I'm perfectly fine with them.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Quetzalcoatl's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quetzalcoatl's Intro   Quetzalcoatl's Intro EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:27 am

Great introduction. I'm also a fan of Mesoamerican Deities. *Snickers.*

You can expect a private message containing your game account information!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Quetzalcoatl's Intro
Page 1 of 1