Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Hello from Wilstrup!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilstrup
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Hello from Wilstrup! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Wilstrup!   Hello from Wilstrup! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 am

Hello, my name is Wilstrup.
I am from Denmark, I am 17 years old.
I am an old time player from Chronicles of Azeroth, but it is sadly closed now. Ever since I have been looking for a great ”good” RP server, those big ones just seem to be kind of less... RP. Anyways I was first introdouced to World of Warcraft when I was ten years old, one year after the release. Well, back then I was not good at english, which I am still not, but I hope I make myself unstandable these days, so I did not get much out of the game, it was first in Wrath of the Lich king at which point I was fourteen I really began enjoying the game. I found you guys after a long search for something like CoA, actually it was pretty easy to find you, because you are laying number two on the first list of WoW RP private servers I found. I guess I have been roleplaying for about four years now. I enjoy most kinds RP, but one of my favorites is millitary RP, so if I could join some kind of Stormwind army or anything it would be just great! Well, I have all the expansions except Mist of Pandaria, but I don't think that will be needed here, right? A sample of my work? Well, I recently got a new computer as the old one broke down, and with that deleting all my work so I don't really have any stories, well yes, I have one for school about The Danish Defense, but I think that would bore you out, so I hope you guys are alright with waiting for my character sheet, which I am going to post in the Character Profile department.
And yes I do agree with the rules!

Looking forward to play with you guys, Wilstrup.
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilstrup!   Hello from Wilstrup! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 am

Ooooooooooh, the Danish Defense, sound intriguing (but not really). And welcome to TotM!
Back to top Go down
Wilstrup
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilstrup!   Hello from Wilstrup! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:27 am

Thanks..
And acutally it is kind of intresting! :-O.. Scored me an A+ :-)
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilstrup!   Hello from Wilstrup! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:39 am

At first I found the lack of template disturbing, but after the read I can see all the required information is there.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a private message containing your game account information.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilstrup!   Hello from Wilstrup! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Wilstrup!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: