Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

ArazDzn's - Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArazDzn

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

ArazDzn's - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ArazDzn's - Introduction   ArazDzn's - Introduction EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:37 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: My IRL name is : Sondre, but my mates/friends calls me Araz,
I am a Graphics designer as my hobby so if you guys need anything just msg me or smt Smile, i live in Norway and love playing WoW Very Happy

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:Im from Norway, i speak perfectly british english.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: My uncle used to play it so it took off from there.

How did you find us?: I just searched for RP Private server 3.3.5 WOTLK

How long have you been roleplaying?: Just new too it, but you gotta start somewhere

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: all sorts, i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

ArazDzn's - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArazDzn's - Introduction   ArazDzn's - Introduction EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello ArazDzn! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! Hopefully you will find members willing to help you out in game. As well, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

You will receive a PM containing your Game Account information!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

ArazDzn's - Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: