Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Ragnoce133's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnoce133

Gold : 6
Renown : 0

Ragnoce133's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ragnoce133's Introduction   Ragnoce133's Introduction EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: I am a serious Roleplayer looking for a serious server to have fun with.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I am from Hungary, currently in the USA. I speak English and Hungarian.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: A friend years ago.

How did you find us?: A friend of mine found you and told me about it.

How long have you been roleplaying?: About five and a half years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Serious roleplay with smaller groups.

Game Expansion: Wrath of the Lich King

Sample of your work: Bloodhowl falls limp into the lake, looking up at Dregen and choking out, "Thank you..." Before falling unconcious and drifting away.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes I have read them, and yes I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ragnoce.jenkins
Zenni

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ragnoce133's Introduction   Ragnoce133's Introduction EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Wooo I love it! Get more of dat furry Dregen in here! <3
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Ragnoce133's Introduction   Ragnoce133's Introduction EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Hello Ragnoce133! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a PM containing your Game Account information shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnoce133's Introduction   Ragnoce133's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Ragnoce133's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: