Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Zenni's Introduction Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenni

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Zenni's Introduction Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Zenni's Introduction Sheet   Zenni's Introduction Sheet EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Hey, my name's Alice. I really can't say anythin' more than that. I'm confident, and I cherish grammar. I'd be happy to join the server, it seems like fun.

I am from The United States, and I only speak English, sadly.

I found my mom's friend's laptop on the table with vanilla up as a child up, and I went to touch it. It logged into a character and I've been a faithful player ever since.

I found this website by google. Wasn' too hard. I have heard good things about it from some friends of mine.

I have been Roleplaying for four years, found it by happening upon Wyrmrest Accord. I think i've Roleplayed sub-conciencely since before that.

I enjoy all types of Roleplay, it really doesn't matter. But I do like to keep things permenant, so I probably savor Storyline RPs like on Wyrmrest Accord.

I have all of the game expansions, but I'm lookin' for a 3.3.5 server.

"Sydalia looks down at her prey with a sweet smile, running a claw over her ashen grey cheek, a thing line of blood welling behind her like a tide. Drawing away with a sinister grin, she raises her arm, a look of unshaken fury. She srikes." (Villan character)

I have read the rules and agree to the terms.

...I am multi-talented?

*Done cheers *
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Zenni's Introduction Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenni's Introduction Sheet   Zenni's Introduction Sheet EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello Zenni! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a PM containing your Game Account information shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Zenni's Introduction Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: