Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Syllon's Indroduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Syllon's Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Syllon's Indroduction   Syllon's Indroduction EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Hey, I'm Chase. I like to have fun, and especially Roleplay. I've been Roleplaying since StarCraft 1 RTS Roleplay came out, and eventually moved to WoW in WotLK.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: United States, English, Dutch

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: One of my friends got me Vanilla WoW for my birthday a couple years ago. Been hooked since.

How did you find us?: A couple of my friends were looking into joining this server.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Since 2006, when I first got into custom games on StarCraft 1 and WarCraft 3.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy most types of Roleplay. I'll do whatever, as long as it's constructed and managed well.

Game Expansion: I'm up to date with MoP, so whichever patch is live currently. (5.0.1?)

Sample of your work: Syllon looked up to the sky and viewed his men being torn apart by the Frost Wyrms. He picked up his hammer, and charged into the battlefield, giving a rallying cry to his beaten and battered soldiers. "Fight on, brothers! If we fall, so do our homes, and our families! Onward... onward to victory!"

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: I have read them, and I agree with them.
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Syllon's Indroduction   Syllon's Indroduction EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:35 am

As this is a WotLK server you'll have to find a 3.3.5a (build 12340) version of the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Syllon's Indroduction   Syllon's Indroduction EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Thanks, I installed a 3.3.5 patched version. I'm good to go.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Syllon's Indroduction   Syllon's Indroduction EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Apologies for the late response! You will receive a PM containing your game account information shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Stormhowl
Brave
Stormhowl

Gold : 23
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: Syllon's Indroduction   Syllon's Indroduction EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Welcome to the online sensation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syllon's Indroduction   Syllon's Indroduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Syllon's Indroduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: