Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Mandovzkis' Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandovzkis
Mandovzkis

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Mandovzkis' Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Mandovzkis' Introduction   Mandovzkis' Introduction EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:53 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Heya, my name is Eric and I'm 18 Very Happy I'm kind of new to role playing, but I really want to learn and improve my role playing skills Smile
My favorite color is blue and I have a girl friend.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I'm from Latvia and I currently speak in 3 languages Latvian, English and Russian.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
My friend introduced me to wow about 5 or 6 years ago ( really enjoyed the old days Very Happy )

How did you find us?:
Google is my friend xD

How long have you been roleplaying?:
None, but I;d really love to give it a shot Wink

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Not sure yet xD ( will tell you when I'll find out tho Very Happy )

Game Expansion:
WotLK, TBC

Sample of your work:
Sorry, but none.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yes
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Mandovzkis' Introduction   Mandovzkis' Introduction EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Hello~

The only thing I have to say.. Is I'd prefer if you put in a sample of work. It can be anything, for a character backstory, an RP example that you just make up on the spot, etc.. Anything!

Other then that, I think everything pans out nicely.

Back to top Go down
Mandovzkis
Mandovzkis

PostSubject: Re: Mandovzkis' Introduction   Mandovzkis' Introduction EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 am

Sample of your work:

A true story about a young warrior named Mandovzkis

A long time ago a few years before the burning legion attacked azeroth there was a young Night Elf named Mandovzkis. He had no parents and was abandoned at the stormwind orphanage. Every day Mando would get beat up by the big kid's for being different. Mando
cried to sleep every night wishing he'd get adopted sooner. But one day he got adopted by a nice human woman and her husband. Time flew by and Mando felt happier every day, he enjoyed fishing with his dad at the lake and baking pies with his mom. But one day the burning legion started a invasion on azeroth and his dad had to go into war even tho Mando hugged him and said "daddy don't leave, please !". His dad had to leave him and he promised to return as soon as the war is over. A few days later a man brought them news about Mando's step father... "He's dead" He said. Mando cried and didn't want this to happen to his step mother too so he promised to protect her. Few months later while he was sleeping he heard a noise down stairs and he wanted to check out what was going on, but what he saw scared him for life, he saw his mom getting killed by demon's from the burning legion. Mando ran away from them as fast as he could leaving his moms corpse there. Mando didn't know what to do, but all the pain and anger made him hungry for revenge. "Sargeras has to die !" he said to him self. He spent years and years of training even tho he was the worst warrior ever, he didn't gave up. Years past and he decided to go to stormwind because he heard rumors that there lives a legendary warrior named starcaver who once almost beat Sargeras him self. So he started asking around where he could find him, but no one knew where exactly he was. So he decided to take a break and go to the trade district. And then he saw a man heading from the stormwind gate, he had devilish looking armor and a sword which was two times bigger than him self and that was the point when Mando realized that's him. So he went up to him and asked if he'd like to train him, but starcaver was shocked because no one has ever asked him to train some one. He accepted Mando's offer and Mando began his training. One year later Mando was the strongest Warrior the world has seen and he finally finished his training. Starcaver said that he needs to leave for a while and told Mando to pass all his knowledge to his son or to a person he trusts the most. A few days later news came to town that starcaver attempted to beat Sargeras, but he failed. Mando was shocked to hear such bad news and he left town and no one heard about him ever again... Until Now...

I hope I did good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Mandovzkis' Introduction   Mandovzkis' Introduction EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:46 pm

It's well enoungh, yes! Smile

I'll get your in-game account set up and we'll send you the account information ASAP.

Welcome to ToTM~
Back to top Go down
Mandovzkis
Mandovzkis

PostSubject: Re: Mandovzkis' Introduction   Mandovzkis' Introduction EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:30 am

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandovzkis' Introduction   Mandovzkis' Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandovzkis' Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: