Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Mansart's Introduction.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mansart

Mansart's Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Mansart's Introduction.   Mansart's Introduction. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:04 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Well, I've been a gamer all my life. Started out with a really old Amiga PC as a young kid, and basically been through every single generation from then on. I always preferred RPG games above anything else.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I'm from Belgium. I speak Dutch, French, English, and a tiny little bit of German.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

A buddy of mine introduced me to it not long after the release of the first expansion. I immediately loved it.

How did you find us?:

I googled for an RP server, out of sheer curiosity. Bumped into this!

How long have you been roleplaying?:

I did a little of roleplaying back on retail, it wasn't alot though, my friends didn't really enjoy it as much. But I like to think you can only enjoy the game to its fullest if you really get into the story. Hence role-playing games.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Anything, although I do enjoy being the type of guy that seems like he had a past, but doesn't talk about it too often.

Game Expansion:

Wrath of the Lich King

Sample of your work:

For years, Mansart has been in an order of Assassins working under the King of Stormwind. During his last assassination, he was ordered to kill a target very close to himself, forced to fulfill his duty, he did what he had to do, but quit the Order right after that. He's been traveling the land ever since, going from inn to inn, doing small-time tasks in order to keep his current lifestyle.

..That's about it, really, it's all improv ingame from there.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

Yes, absolutely.

Notes:

Not right now!
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Mansart's Introduction.   Mansart's Introduction. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello~

All seems in order with you, just know WoTLK 3.3.5a.. In case you didn't know. Smile

Short example, but in my eyes it'll do as it written out decently -- I'm not too terribly picky.. Most of the time, haha.

Welcome to ToTM! I'll get your account and you should recieve a PM ASAP.

Edit: Make sure you have an account made, so that I can PM as well. :p
Back to top Go down
vanroeyendave

Gold : 0
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mansart's Introduction.   Mansart's Introduction. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:29 am

Yep, I do, fire away!
Back to top Go down
Stormhowl
Brave
Stormhowl

Gold : 23
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: Mansart's Introduction.   Mansart's Introduction. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome to the server, buddy. Stay golden, - Stormhowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mansart's Introduction.   Mansart's Introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mansart's Introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: