Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Kebablol introduction sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kebablol

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Kebablol introduction sheet Empty
PostSubject: Kebablol introduction sheet   Kebablol introduction sheet EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:38 am

* First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: My name is Daniel, I'm from Sweden and I've been playing WoW for quite some time. My main interests are playing video games and listening to music, I also play the drums.

* What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I'm from Sweden so I speak Swedish but also English and a bit Spanish.

* How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: I was introduced to WoW around 2005 when my older brother bought it and I've been playing it since, taking breaks once in a while.

* How did you find us?: I made a google search for role playing servers because I really enjoy it.

* How long have you been roleplaying?: Not sure, I don't play WoW to roleplay but it does happen alot.

* What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: All sorts of roleplay!

* Game Expansion: (Vanilla, TBC or WotLK. Since we create your account for you, you need to tell us your expansion or you may not be able to play!) WoW:WotLK.

* Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: (Yes or No) Yes.

Hope to get into the server and give it a go! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Kebablol introduction sheet   Kebablol introduction sheet EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Everything sounds in order! It's not required but I like samples of work.. If you like to place one. ^^ Otherwise, don't worry about it.

I'll get your account set up and send you a PM with all you need!

Interesting to see alot more EU based players coming here! Welcome to ToTM!
~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
Kebablol

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kebablol introduction sheet   Kebablol introduction sheet EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:25 am

Thanks Smile At the moment I don't have any "work", I'm still trying to come up with something. Will try out the server right now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kebablol introduction sheet   Kebablol introduction sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Kebablol introduction sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: