Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lykkespreder
Lykkespreder

Gold : 10
Renown : 1

Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz Empty
PostSubject: Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz   Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:51 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Well.. I've done this so many times by now, so why don't I just give you a list, of what is in my own openion, pros and cons about myself.

Pros:
Friendly.
Sociable.
Tolerant.
Not a dumass.
Streaked with a sense for drama.

Neutrals:
Apathetic/Calm about most subjects and incidents, even thoose involving associates of mine.
Proud. (Sometimes stubbornly proud, for an example, sometimes I find myself defending something which I know is wrong.)

Cons:
Stubborn.
Lazy. (at times, for an example.. I've made, what, like 4 applications in my 6 years of playing on wow private RP servers, while I can play many of the stronger classes and races with excellent skill. In my own openion)

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
Well, I'm from denmark. We speak chineese and volapÿk. No seriously, we don't. I speak english and danish.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

A friend lent me his account many many years ago. It was love at first sight.. Or rather, it was obsession. If wow was a woman, I would of stalked her. Luckily, that time is over. I wouldn't play wow anymore, if it weren't for private RP servers. I find the game itself boring nowadays.

How did you find us?:

Misses Bearpants told me about you. You should punish her.

How long have you been roleplaying?:

6-8 years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Most sorts. Except live roleplay. Could be funny enough, but I doubt it could stimulate me, visually. Which might be a contradiction, cause I quite enjoy pen and paper.

Game Expansion:

Wotlk.

Sample of your work:

Phew. You cut me short there.. If I ever find any on the mess that is my computer, I'll let you know.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

Nope, but I agree, and will read them shortly. I just had to do this before dinner. Which is in five minutes. Excuse me ladies and gents.

Notes:

Yes, I'm eating, back off. Happy to join.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz   Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Denied.

I mean.. :3 I love you?

I know you too well to not deny you, to be honest. And know you're a swell roleplayer. But don't hurt me! I did nothing wrong!

Welcome to ToTM, you fabulous man. <3 You'll get your PM too, I suppose..

~Bearpants

Last edited by Bearpants on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deathara1
deathara1

Gold : 57

PostSubject: Re: Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz   Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:02 pm

A friend of Bear that I can stalk now. Yay C:
Back to top Go down
Lykkespreder
Lykkespreder

Gold : 10

PostSubject: Re: Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz   Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:17 pm

I take no responsibility for traumas, physical scarring, endless nightmares, caused by stalking me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz   Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz Empty

Back to top Go down

Lykkespreder, meine ladies and gentz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: