Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

pov722's introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pov722

Gold : 27
Renown : 0

pov722's introduction Empty
PostSubject: pov722's introduction   pov722's introduction EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:11 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
I am 20 years old university dropout, who is currently working as a warehouse operative. I tend to have a lot interests, like philosophy, art, music, science, video games and basically anything that is not related to reality i live in (taxes, work, my past experiences or my future plans). For thosewho find MBTI test useful and reliable, my result was INTP and i have to admit, it was quite accurate.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I am from Lithuania, I speak English, Lithuanian and a little bit Russian

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
a friend of mine bought a PC and Tides of darkness when i was about 11years old, i used to come over once in a while to play it, until i got a PC of my own.

How did you find us?:
Guess the same way most of current players did: i've google'd for wow private rp server

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Well, if making creatures out of legos and roleplaying with them counts, then for about 12years. Unfortunately i had little chance to roleplay with other people, so it might take me some time to get used to it. I might also add that i've tried to play in some other wow rp server a couple of years back, but i was greatly disappointed, because there were only ~3 immature players who made all the storyline and others just had to follow their directions, while their characters were god-like superheroes who's actions and decisions may not be questioned in any kind of way.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Various types. I do prefer adventure/travel type of rp over text-based pvp, but i am not against it.
I also tend to make my characters complicated, a little bit crazy in one way or another.

Game Expansion:
Wotlk

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
If you mean this
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com/t2-totm-rules-policies
then no, i haven't read it yet, because it says it's under revision, but i do believe, that those are more or less similar to rules and policies of any other wow private rp server out there. I might also add that i'd like to check them out as soon as they are back up, just in case.

Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

pov722's introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: pov722's introduction   pov722's introduction EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello!

And yes, the rules do seem to be under revision, I don't remember that.. If I can find them, I'll put them in here. The rules pretty much do pertain to what other servers usually say.

Anyways! Welcome to ToTM, regardless. Smile I'll get your account made and send you a PM ASAP!
Back to top Go down

pov722's introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: