Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

The entrance of altruism

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
egoist

Gold : 7
Renown : 0

The entrance of altruism Empty
PostSubject: The entrance of altruism   The entrance of altruism EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:33 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Hi there, rabble mob characters. A greeting is considered a form of politeness, you know. I am Egoist. I go by many other names, however, this one I find quite fitting but then again ironical, for my current state of mind. I am a fairly friendly fellow, yet I am rarely the first one to contact someone under normal circumstances, so if by some chance anyone feels like talking to me, I invite them to be the first ones to reach out to me, for it is unlikely that I will do that myself. That is all I can say. Did that pick on the curiosity of ones that read this? Great.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I am from Lithuania and am more or less fluent in Lithuanian and English. Russian is the third language that I tried to learn, however, the results were and still are miserable.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: A few years back an old friend of mine made me play WoW with him.

How did you find us?: Bearpants forgot her pants and left a business card containing this location.

How long have you been roleplaying?: About six or seven years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Majority

Game Expansion: WotLK

Sample of your work: I would love to add something here, yet I am afraid that I have nothing to offer, I am currently unemployed.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: I have not. Currently the topic, that should contain rules is empty. However, the moment the rules will become a part of that topic, I will happily read them.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of altruism   The entrance of altruism EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:46 am

Should I deny you like I did Lykke? D: No, I'm kidding..

I love you, too, Ego.. And thank you for finding my pants!

Now.. /sunglasses. The rules are pretty much with any WoW RP server. No God-mode, no meta-game, all that jazz.. I'll go smack Rakos sometime to get the rules back up.
But I know you just as much as Lykke, so! I'll make your account and send a PM.

Welcome to ToTM, let's have some epic tea parties! <3

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
Lykkespreder
Lykkespreder

Gold : 10
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of altruism   The entrance of altruism EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

I'm getting the feeling that Bree is taking biased actions.. SHAME ON YOU BREE! No but seriously, tea-master, WHALECUM! <3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of altruism   The entrance of altruism EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Na uh! D:

I haven't denied anyone yet, so neh! Shudup fabulous man.
Back to top Go down
egoist

Gold : 7
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of altruism   The entrance of altruism EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Oh come now. I am here to introduce myself and yet I am reduced to status of a mob character in this thread. Bearpants, don't hog my place like that, will you?
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of altruism   The entrance of altruism EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Oh, fine..

/gets out of his spot
Back to top Go down
Stormhowl
Brave
Stormhowl

Gold : 23

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of altruism   The entrance of altruism EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Welcome to the online sensation that is sweeping the nation! I cannot wait to harvest your soul! Stay golden and enjoy the server, - Stormhowl.
Back to top Go down
deathara1
deathara1

Gold : 57

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of altruism   The entrance of altruism EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:08 pm

More fodder for the engine. Another friend of Bear to stalk <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of altruism   The entrance of altruism Empty

Back to top Go down

The entrance of altruism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: