Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

For all my bro's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bro

For all my bro's Empty
PostSubject: For all my bro's   For all my bro's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:31 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Hi, I'm tall. 23, single, male and not here to date.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

The Netherlands and I speak; Dutch, German, English and Spanish.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

By my brother.

How did you find us?:

Coincidence.

How long have you been roleplaying?:

4 years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Game Expansion:

TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP.

Sample of your work:

Growing up.

Adonis was raised by both his parents, but mostly his father because he wanted to make him a strong lad like himself. As he learned to make his first steps, his father encouraged him greatly, by giving him a wooden stick. Not to lean on, but to learn how to hold it properly.

After a few years being thrown up in the sky, flailing with his arms and giggling like a maniac, landing safely in his fathers arms, it was time to put a new trick against the small Adonis. His father grabbed his hands and held them tightly as he swirled around in a circle. Getting quite dizzy himself he landed on his bottom. Letting Adonis walk on his own feet.
- "One day, you shall become a fine warrior. Just like your father." As his father watched him tumble over, face first, on the ground. Giving a soft chuckle.

His mother was quite carefully with the young Adonis but she found out that the young lad had a high level of pain resistance. One beautiful day, his mother wanted to do something fun.
-"Let's go out to the yard so you can play with your kite." She smiled.
Adonis ofcourse tilted his head, because he had no kite. Yet at that point his hero walked in, carrying a selfmade kite from some wooden sticks and a thin linnen rug. He went to embrace his father, atleast his father thought so, but the small Adonis went to grab the kite and ran outside.
Once the kite was up in the air and young Adonis running around with the cord in his hands, it got stuck in a tree after him tackling himself in joy, faceplanting the grass. Seeing his parents nuzzling with eachother, he went to climb the mighty tree himself to retrieve his kite. His father became weary since he did not hear a laughing kid and looked up at the tree. -"Donny, get out of the tree before you...." Right at that point, the young kid had already managed to get the kite, but fell down because he held his hand to a branch that was far to weak to hold him. He fell down against branch after branch, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He did not break anything, except for a few bruises, but he shrugged it off. His parents stormed at him but he had already made himself stand up with the widest grin ever. -"Daddy! Did you see that?! I got the Kite!" Soon to run around to make it go airborne again.

Smells like teen spirit.

After some years of silly accidents with his kite, his father thought it was time to roughen him up. And as soon as Adonis turned fourteen years young, his dad wanted him to train. So he was prepared for what awaited him in the military. His father showed his the basic things, and as a job he was going to work at a farm up the road.

The farm was owned by the family Thompson. His parents know them from the very moment they moved there, but there is one thing they never mentioned.
From behind the stables, a voice was heard. Humming a sweet and gentle tune. Donny became curious and dropped the buckets he had to carry to the cow's and went to see from who the voice was. It belonged to a girl from the same age. She turned around and widened her eyes as she looked at the sweating and dirty Adonis.
-"Heh.." She turned crimson around her face. "W-who are you?"
Admonis smiled and acted all laidback, leaning against a pillar that held up the roof of the stables. "I'm A.J., I come to help you out. But unfortunatly I can't hum a song.." As his shoulder slipped from the pillar, losing his balance and fell into a small mudpool. The girl giggled, but it soon stopped and mister Thompson came to see what was going on. -"Weren't you supposed to get water to the cows? Get to it, before I send you back home."
-"Yes mister Thompson." As he got back on his feet, taking a quick look over his shoulder towards the girl as he walked to the buckets again. The girl giggled and waved him a goodbye.

Miss Thompson brought him some sandwiches and he sat out on the fence of the field where the cows where. The clumsy young Adonis could not really maintain his balance, but that was unnescessary.
From behind, the girl sneaked up on him, but took a leap forward to scare Adonis. "A.J.!" She shouted. As Adonis fell off the fence and rolled on his back. Acting all cool. "And you think you scared me, didn't you?" As he gave away a faint smile. He got up on his feet and looked around, to see if mister Thompson was soon to show up. The girl leaned on the fence, laughing. "Well, this is the second time you fell for me. Is this a sign or just coincidence?" She bit her lower lip, smiling. "I'm Stevie."

After a few years of working on the farm, Stevie and A.J. became more then just friends and A.J. had trained enough. He was old enough to join the military, but the day's he was at home he helped at the farm of the Thompsons to be able to spend some time with his girlfriend.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

Yeap.

Notes:

I like nuts.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

For all my bro's Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all my bro's   For all my bro's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:39 pm

I think we all like nuts..

ANYWAYS. Welcome to ToTM! I'll make you an in-game account and PM you ASAP!

~Bearpants

P.S. u suk. <3
Back to top Go down
deathara1
deathara1

Gold : 57
Renown : 1

For all my bro's Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all my bro's   For all my bro's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Wow Bear. You insult the newbie and you aren't even online! D:

OT: Welcome to the server. It's an unsaid rule that you're required to give me a hug and attention or all of your hair falls out mysteriously.

-snips scissors-
Back to top Go down
Brometheus

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

For all my bro's Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all my bro's   For all my bro's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Something went wrong, though I posted this while I was logged in.

Good job, Bree. Your first mistake.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

For all my bro's Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all my bro's   For all my bro's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Shhhhhh, Bro. Noone saw anything! <3

Back to top Go down
NaegrJesus
NaegrJesus

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

For all my bro's Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all my bro's   For all my bro's EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Nirvana reference for the win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For all my bro's Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all my bro's   For all my bro's Empty

Back to top Go down

For all my bro's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: