Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Debinnv's Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
debinnv
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Debinnv's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Well, I'm Deb and I have been playing RPG's for years. I like messing with computers and have built a few. I'm a geeky girl I guess
you would say. I am a bit older, by no means a kid. lets just say 40 okay Smile
What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I live in the USA and speak English

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
My daughter . I like the game but still have a little trouble finding my way around. She says she will help with that

How did you find us?:
Ragezone forums

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Well, probably 10 years

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy small groups where we more or less watch out for each other and go and quest. Not sure if that is what your looking for here.

Game Expansion:
3.35 and 4.34 I think is right

Sample of your work:
My work? I'm retired now.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Well, I can't find the link for that, but I mean using some common sense here. Play nice, respect others, be helpful, have fun! Don't be a douche, like I said just use some common sense.
EDIT: I just found them, and of course, I agree to those. That is pretty much what I was thinking they were anyway.

Notes:

I can't think of much else to tell you at the moment. I can say I do enjoy seeing others start a new project and I like to help when and if I can. If asked that is. Anyway, if you'll have this old gal I would love to play.

Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:02 am

Hi! Welcome to the forums, 10 years of rp? wow your a veteran Very Happy looking forward to rp whit you ^^ (i'm a horrible roleplayer) but yes we have something in common allready I prefer party /quest rp'is as well perhaps we can group some time ^^
Back to top Go down
debinnv
Brave

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:09 am

Good morning. Thank you for the welcome. Need to wait and see if I get approved first, but yes, I look forward to meeting you and others in the game. Oh, and although I have done rp games for quite some time, (I was a big Final Fantasy and Fable fan.) WOW is still a bit new to me. I'm learning though and I have decided I like being a Pally. Nice well rounded character for me. Nice to meet you and I hope you have a great weekend.

Deb
Back to top Go down
Myth
Brave
Myth

Gold : 58
Renown : 4

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:12 am

Cool! im a final fantasy fan also Smile, well FFX to be precise Smile
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 pm

As long as your not whit the horde (personal fanatik of alliance here!)..Ironick that this forum is all horde look isint it? xD and yes I do enjoy final fantasy as well ^^ And im sure you will be approved both of you, the more people in the server the beter Razz

-p.s I'm really sorry for my horrible grammar, english is far from my primery language
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Hello debinnv! Very nice introduction! One thing though, the "Sample of your work:" question is for a short story or character profile you may have written. Though, it is not required so you're good!

Welcome to the server!

Approved!

P.s. You will receive a PM when your game account has been created!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
debinnv
Brave

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Ooooh ty so much, yah I was not really sure what you wanted in the work thing but I knew it was not what I put. I was sort of playing around and didn't want to leave it blank. Thanks again, hope to see you all later on.
Back to top Go down
debinnv
Brave

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:41 am

Well, I can't seem to get connected. It says connecting then stays on that for about 30 seconds and then times out.
I followed all the instructions and this is not my first rodeo, so I do know how to edit the realmist file etc etc. I did download the patch also. Let me go see if
I missed something simple. Will let you know if I still have trouble tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 am

Hmm, everything seems to be functional. I was actually doing some work on the server today so you might have tried to log on whilst I was restarting it. :B
Back to top Go down
debinnv
Brave

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 am

Yah, very strange. Still can't get in. Okay my version on the launcher says 3.3.5
12340 release June 24th 2010. Could that be the problem? Is this different than 3.3.5a ? If so I need to try and update maybe. Thanks for any info and help
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:29 am

No, you are on the right version. It's something on my end. Go ahead and join the chat on the main page, that's where the rest of us are. Razz
Back to top Go down
debinnv
Brave

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:32 am

Thanks for the invite to the chat. I am getting ready to turn in actually. I really should get at least a few hours sleep here Smile I am going to try something in the morning and maybe that will fix it. I know it's going to be something simple, I will find it. I'm on a mission now LOL. Have a good night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debinnv's Introduction   Debinnv's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Debinnv's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: