Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Server! Why art though down?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
live4treasure
live4treasure

Gold : 48
Renown : 0

Server! Why art though down? Empty
PostSubject: Server! Why art though down?   Server! Why art though down? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 am

I just finished my daily study plan and decided to relax by getting some roleplay. But then I see that the server is down! Dang. Okay. Lets go watch some videos instead.
Is the server still down? Yep! Okay. Lets take a walk then.
Let me gu- Yep! It's still down!

Do we have a bad situation here?
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Server! Why art though down?   Server! Why art though down? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 am

Back up, sorry!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Server! Why art though down?   Server! Why art though down? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 am

Can't seem to be able to log into the server. Got anything that'll fix that Rakos?
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Server! Why art though down?   Server! Why art though down? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:27 pm

He's not on Skype right now, sooo.. I think his internet is down on top of that. >.<

It'll be up sooner or later!

EDIT: Server is going to be down for at least a week, Rakos says. His computer's power supply fried. Sad
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Server! Why art though down?   Server! Why art though down? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Ah, well then, that sucks. Hopefully he can get a new power supply soon and get the server back up.

Edit: Should probably post this info in the server news area
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Server! Why art though down?   Server! Why art though down? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 am

Apologies everyone. Indeed, my power supply has gone kaput. I've already ordered the part and should be receiving it within the next week or so. In the meantime I will look for a way to get us up and running sooner!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Server! Why art though down?   Server! Why art though down? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Why am I posting this here?! I'll never know.. Oh, right. I was asked to.

Lykkespreder
Big hairy tauren, sitting on desk-chair, scratching his own bum, while clicking the mouse from time to time, followed by an occasional scratch of his big chips covered belly.

Live4Treasure
He would occasionally rage when he pressed the wrong button and deleted a good chunk of what he was nerding over. He would also occasionally chuckle at Tykal's amazing and absolutely godly humour, but otherwise this creature very much resembled a horned plant with furr and hooves.

But this, my friends, was only what us, the mere mortals, percieved. Beyond the crystal glowing gate of his screen he was... a great level 90 warrior with a legendary sword that did not exist in the game originally.

Lykkespreder
The other author facepalmed and allowed a gentle chuckle to escape him, before he continued the epic tales of this mighty, but quite rooted individual, and his so determined quest for altering world of warcraft into a world of legos, a builder's paradise, with the models as his pieces. Truly, this was a child caught in a cow's body, truly this innocence was meant for something greater, but alas, instead, they broke his powercable.

Live4Treasure
And now the minotaur raged. His dream was crushed! His hopes were trampled over! His honour was soiled by this insolent power cable that dare challenge his omnipotence! His berserking wrath spread over to his phone where he brutally dialed in the necesarry buttons and roared into the poor device. The order was taken. The beast's wrath was quelched... For now.

A Short Story by Tykal and Doloman

Server! Why art though down? Omega_troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server! Why art though down?   Server! Why art though down? Empty

Back to top Go down

Server! Why art though down?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: