Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikolada

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Hello my name is Nikola Danabashev im 19 years old. I like going out with friends and having fun. In my spere time I like to play MMORPGs.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I come from Bulgaria and I can speak English and Bulgarian.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

It became a really big game in my country and everyone was playing it.

How did you find us?:

A frined told me about it

How long have you been roleplaying?:

Around 6-7 years

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

A person who dosent show his emotons to everyone and seems some wath cold but is acctyaly really good hearthed if you get to know him.

Game Expansion:

WoW; WOTLK

Sample of your work:

It was in a Role-play game by the name of Mitadake high or something like that. I had the role of a pshyco killer. I went to my target and hit him with a bat on the back of the head. Afther that i dragged him to a basment and tied him up. When he woke up i told him i was going to kill him in the moust painfull way posible and when he ask why i just toled him for fun. So i started putting Nails in his finggers nailing them to a board with a total of 20 nails for every joint on his fingers. Afther that i took a Bilhook ((a sort of Machete)) and stared cutting his skin but only the top layer so he can feel the pain and then i put salt on his wounds but saddly afthar that moment the server went down and the RP stoped.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

Yes. Yes i have.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Hello! Sorry for the late response, as I said the to the other, timezones suck..

But you seem to look alright! Welcome to ToTM!

I'll get the account set up and PM you ASAP. Smile

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: