Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Rogue-like story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pov722

Gold : 27
Renown : 0

Rogue-like story Empty
PostSubject: Rogue-like story   Rogue-like story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:26 pm

looking for people to play as sub rogue and any type of caster to rp with. We'd start as children at sw orphanage and as the story goes on, we'd start a guild of rogues/mercenaries or something. I've got a bigger part of story already made in my head, just want to discuss it with those who are willing to rp as rogues.
IC caster should have great leadership skills, (but more fragile than an average person) and would eventually become the leader of guild. Sub rogue would be wise and intelligent, exceptionally good at sneaking, but also quite weak as a fighter. And i'd play Combat rogue (Luctus), master of his own fighting techique, able (but not better at it than any other combat rogue) to sneak, but he's also a little bit insane, so occasionally it might be hard to understand what he has in mind. He also claims to hear voices, but that might be just a lie.
just reply here or contact me ingame (luctus, via /w or write me a letter) for more info, or if you have notes/suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

Rogue-like story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue-like story   Rogue-like story EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Sounds like fun, I'll /w you if I ever see you on

Edit: Are there any restrictions on the caster type?
Back to top Go down
namelesscrow
namelesscrow

Gold : 16

Rogue-like story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue-like story   Rogue-like story EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:21 pm

The role of that subtlety-rogue draws my interest...

Do you happen to have any racial preferences?
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

Rogue-like story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue-like story   Rogue-like story EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 pm

No paticular raci restrictions, so far just a gnome merc and a druid in training
Back to top Go down
pov722

Gold : 27

Rogue-like story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue-like story   Rogue-like story EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 pm

kinda thought that the gnome and druid are a whole new story lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue-like story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue-like story   Rogue-like story Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue-like story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Forge-
Jump to: