Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Hello There!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freetin95

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Hello There!   Hello There! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 pm

I don't know if I need my real name, hopefully not, but I am Austin, I am a Role Player for the PTR (Public test realm) and Retail WoW.

I speak English.

My brother introduced me to world of Warcraft back in 2005.

I Goggled for a Role playing RP server.

I have been Role Playing for about 2 and a half years now.

I enjoy every form of Role Play besides Erotic Role Play and some Survival Scenarios.

I have Mists of Pandaria (I know it wasn't listed but I figured that was from WoTLK)

I don't know what you mean by sample of my work, I'm going to guess that it's like a Role Play role (No pun intended) but here it goes, this is from my Blood Elf mage

I am Amagus, I am a great mage, but I fear war, I am a jokster of highest possibilities, I also have Arcane runes inscribed on my palms. I am a pleasant person... I am a great fighter, just.... Not against the Horde....
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Hello There! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There!   Hello There! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello!

Welcome to ToTM! Everything is in order, so you'll get a PM ASAP.

Just know that the private server IS WoTLK 3.3.5a, so you'll need a game client of that to be getting on here. Usually non-install torrents work. Smile

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down

Hello There!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: