Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keranor

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:16 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: (This can be anything you want.)

Hello, my name is Steven. I have been playing WoW for a long time, on normal private servers but also on GM-Servers. That's where I discovered roleplaying. So it was only a matter of time for me to join this server.

* What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I'm from Germany, I speak German, English and a bit French.

* How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

The first time I played WoW is about 5 years ago, my older brother showed it to me.

* How did you find us?:

People out of a guild I was in in a gm-server where banned for advertising this server and then I found you because of google.

* How long have you been roleplaying?:

I have been roleplaying for more then 2 years.

* What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy every kind of roleplay, but it depends on my mood.

* Game Expansion: (Vanilla, TBC or WotLK. Since we create your account for you, you need to tell us your expansion or you may not be able to play!)

I have WotLK (3.3.5)

- Sample of your work: (You may post a story that you have written or you may write a completely new one! It does not necessarily have to have anything to do with Warcraft. This is not required, but it is highly suggested, it helps us get a feel of what kind of writer you are.)

It was clear to me as I first saw them. The royal army of Stormwind. Marching together into the battle, for honor and glory. A few years later, I was old enough to join them. I worked hard and earned the respect of the soldiers. Then, the day of my first battle came. In a small valley called the Warsong gulch, we fought against an army of the horde. Never have I been so proud and sad at the same time. I was proud to fight for justice, but I was sad because I saw soldiers die who used to be my friends, with who I just talked a few hours ago when everything seemed to be so peaceful. Maybe that's the reason why I'm here now. I retired from the army after long years of pain, mental and physical pain. I now own a small inn in a village called Thelsamar. Sometimes I see young men here in my inn, laughing and talking about going to the army of Stormwind, not knowing what they will experience. But when I think back, there is nothing I would want to change. Still, if something would happen here, I would pick up my sword again and fight.

* Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: (Yes or No)
Yes
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Hello!

Welcome to ToTM, you seem in order, so I'll make your account and PM you ASAP with all you'll need. Smile

And nice sample~.

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1