Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Fresh Meat coming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomerant

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Fresh Meat coming  Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Meat coming    Fresh Meat coming  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:46 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Just another guy trying to find good RP server... I'm 25 years old, have a lot of hobbies. I'm married and have daughter 4 months old.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I'm from Bosnia nad Herzegovina and I speak English along with all most of balkan languages (Croatian, Serbian, Macedonian... )

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
Into this brand new universe I was brought by my friend who played it on retail.

How did you find us?:
Google knows everything...

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Honestly I never played on WoW RP server but I spent years on San Andreas Roleplay servers and I know more than just basics... I've been playing wow for past 5 years and i'm quite sure I'll find adapt very quick.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I hate people coming from another planets, or some selfproclaimed super mega uber characters... I'm just a common guy in Azeroth trying to survive by hunting piggs in Durotar... Not gonna see me talking about alien invasion in Caverns of Time or something like that...

Game Expansion:
For me the best one is Wrath of the Lich King... balance between free time and game progress is best in my opininon... so I play that expansion.

Sample of your work:
???? I really don't understand what the heck am I supposed to write here...

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Read them to bone... and I agree ofc.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Fresh Meat coming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat coming    Fresh Meat coming  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello Tomerant! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! I will make you a game account as soon as I can! We should be back up and running soon!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Fresh Meat coming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat coming    Fresh Meat coming  EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:49 am

You should have a PM Now! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Meat coming  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat coming    Fresh Meat coming  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Meat coming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: