Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Presentation Redtooth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redtooth

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Presentation Redtooth Empty
PostSubject: Presentation Redtooth   Presentation Redtooth EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:54 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
My name is Felix Persson. I am borned in a decently small town here in Sweden, named Katrineholm. On my spare time im either playing on the computer or being out in the woods larping, exept all my muscle building and chick time tho Wink… wich I don’t currently have any :/… But yeah, born and raised in the same town, got a mother and a father, a little sis who likes to make my life hard. Yeah I don’t know what more to write, im really interested in the norse culture, and it will probably end up with me RPing Birger or Raghnar, something like that.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I am from Sweden. I speak Swedish, English, and a little bit of Spanish.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

I started playing in 2009 I think, with a friend. But to be honest, it was more the community options that took my attention than the game did, I mean sure, azeroth is great, but the people are even greater. So it really didn’t take long until I started roleplaying, I mean, im doing it in real life aswell, so why not here? (Im a larper Wink )

How did you find us?:

Well, I was more or less really bored, and so I came up with the idea to find a nice all around rp server. I rped a lot in the MoP open test realm with my friend, and truly found it enjoying. I like the connections you get to create. However I googled for a server and checked through some of them, but most had a really confusing forum, and im not always that much of a clever guy to figure that stuff out. So atlast I found a server that had a reasonable forum, and it was called Tides of the Maelstrom Wink

How long have you been roleplaying?:

I think I started late 2009/2010 on wow, but I have also rped on other games such as Mount and Blade Warband and, im sorry I had the name of another game on my mind, but I forgot it and now its going to bother me the rest of the night… :/
Back to top Go down
pov722

Gold : 27
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Redtooth   Presentation Redtooth EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:48 pm

u don't need to post introductions anymore, go here:
http://totm.servegame.com/register.php
and create yourself one.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Redtooth   Presentation Redtooth EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 am

pov722 is correct, it is no longer required but we still like to see them! Cheers for the intro and welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation Redtooth   Presentation Redtooth Empty

Back to top Go down

Presentation Redtooth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: