Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Vikernes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vikernes
Vikernes

Gold : 2
Renown : 0

Vikernes Empty
PostSubject: Vikernes   Vikernes EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:09 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Well, I'm a young man from the shit corner of Europe, and somehow proud of it. I am a huge metal aficionado, I love literature seeing as it is my area of studies, most specifically Gothic Horror, Gothic Romance, the dark Lovecraftian cosmology of terror, anything that is complex psychologically, anything to keep me bothered or mildly amused. I am not an interesting person, I have my social life, my girlfriend, my friends, all of that normality that is even boring. It is my theologies and areas of study that should provide good debate and discussions when OOC. I just hope to have a good time among the living.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I hail from Portugal even tho I am half Swedish. I can speak English, Portuguese, Spanish and French.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
To be honest I don't quite recall how I got into it, I remember I joined during the beta in 2004. Most probably I just heard about it on some online gaming website, no idea really.

How did you find us?:
An ad on Ac-Web.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Roleplaying in WoW, since early 2007; Roleplaying in general since I was 12 , started with D&D, added some of my own campaigns; nowadays I also do Forum RP, it is something that keeps me entertained for a while.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Oh, anything delicious that I can get absorbed by. I don't like the huge war, godly hero kind of RP. I like dark and grim tales of adventure (My last major private WoW RP was all passed solely on Duskwood), tales of necromancers, wandering bandits, chaotic anti-heroes etc... I also seem to enjoy the small village socializing kind of thing, did it a lot, and the epic journeys by foot รก la Lord of the Rings(Perhaps not as grand).

Game Expansion:
I have different copies of WoW on my computer (Vanilla; BC; Wotlk, Cata, MoP) so I can enjoy various servers.

Sample of your work:
"Ah but such a disgraceful sight!" laughed the man wickedly before coughing, revealing tired lungs "I-I'm sorry..." He muttered "My age seems to be getting to me." His eyes widened as he revealed a creepy smile, as creepy as cobwebs surrounding carcasses on those same crypts "But not to worry, my friend, what my body can no longer physically muster, my words can, my words taint these very corridors, the blood that drips from the ceilings is but a simple note of every syllable that comes out of my despicable mouth. It would be unwise to attempt an escape as you would surely realize the labyrinthine halls shift as you move! I am death, and I bring you an harmonious demise, for your body to be served as nutrients for my vile creatures, I am sorry you have to enter my ludus of gladiatorial freaks on such a beautiful night, but the time is here, for you to be feasted upon." Mockery and sarcasm spat from black lips that were tools to hide the sick tongue, with the stench, of putrefaction. The hero tried walking back a few steps but his very spine seemed frozen as the dozens of red eyes emerged from the shadows, and all of them groaned for his meat "Come! Let us feast!".

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
I have read your rules and I do agree with them, most obviously.

Notes:
Be it noted, I wish you the very best for your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Vikernes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikernes   Vikernes EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Welcome to the server! Glad to see some new faces coming out of the wood work. Very Happy

Hope you enjoy your stay here, as quiet and small as we are..

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Vikernes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikernes   Vikernes EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Mighty fine introduction. Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!

If you were previously unaware, you may create a game account here and grab our custom patch and a few helpful addons here.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Vikernes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikernes   Vikernes Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikernes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: