Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Knappa's Introduction to TotM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knappa
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Knappa's Introduction to TotM Empty
PostSubject: Knappa's Introduction to TotM   Knappa's Introduction to TotM EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Knappa's Introduction to TotM IMG081a_IntroductionIcon

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Hello everyone! My name is Mike, and I'm twenty(20) years old! I'm still in College learning Programming/Developing. I love to Roleplay and I take it to a complete seriousness, I joke around at the appropriate given times. Expect me to be In-Game almost 4-10 Hours everyday, and the friendliest person you know! One thing I also love to do, is build. So I may one day apply for Builder/Moderator here, so I can have fun building things for the players.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I'm from the United States, and live in the state of Florida. I speak English, and currently learning Spanish and German.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

Well there where commercials all over the place about it during Vanilla, and my Sister introduced me to it at that time. Good times.

How did you find us?:

I found you from the post made on AC-WEB

How long have you been roleplaying?:

I've been Roleplaying ever since the near beginning of Burning Crusade, so plenty of years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy many types of Roleplay, from just simple chatter in a Tavern, too large combat on the field. Alliance against Horde, or Town against Town, all those vicious, and thrilling types of Roleplays.

Game Expansion:

Well, this is easy to answer... Obviously Wrath of the Lich King, I'm not a fan of Cataclysm and for sure not intrigued by Mists of Pandaria.

Sample of your work:

Nothing to show you as a I have a brand new computer with a brand new HDD!

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

Of course!

Notes:

Accept me please I guess?

Knappa's Introduction to TotM The_End_Book
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Knappa's Introduction to TotM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knappa's Introduction to TotM   Knappa's Introduction to TotM EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Hello Knappa! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! Very, very nice introduction! Unfortunately we are experiencing some problems serverside. It will hopefully be resolved some time today.

In the meantime I will go ahead and create you a game account. You will receive a PM with your information!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Knappa's Introduction to TotM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: