Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

[In Progress] Natiel Saeunn Temeraire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxHannahxX

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

[In Progress] Natiel Saeunn Temeraire Empty
PostSubject: [In Progress] Natiel Saeunn Temeraire   [In Progress] Natiel Saeunn Temeraire EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Forum Name: XxHannahxX

Character Name: Natiel Saeunn Temeraire.

Building: Already spawned house within the city of Ban'Belore? Shown by Natiel's friend.

Location: Since I know where it is, it's in the furthest out house in one wing. And since I will build it myself. So.

How would your character have come to own this property?: Purchased from the large income. Due being a major noble family of the elven kingdom and mainly traveling. A minor housin would not be an issue.

Notes:
....I shalt build it? Woop?
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

[In Progress] Natiel Saeunn Temeraire Empty
PostSubject: Re: [In Progress] Natiel Saeunn Temeraire   [In Progress] Natiel Saeunn Temeraire EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

[In Progress] Natiel Saeunn Temeraire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Housing/Headquarters Requests-
Jump to: