Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Ereshkigal!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ereshkigal

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Ereshkigal! Empty
PostSubject: Ereshkigal!   Ereshkigal! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:21 pm

farao First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: I'm a WoW RPer and I find these threads awkward to make. I enjoy DMing and story telling for groups of roleplayers in-game.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:I'm an Amurican'. English be my only language, mon'.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: I was first introduced into WoW in 2006 but I didn't make an account until 2008 or 2009. I've been here ever since.

How did you find us?:Referred here by Rakos.

How long have you been roleplaying?: I've been WoW roleplaying since late 2009 or early 2010. I used to roleplay with my friends on AIM in 2006, however.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy most types of RP as long as the quality is good.

Game Expansion:I have Vanilla, BC, 2 wotlk clients, and a 4.0.6 client along with retail.

Sample of your work: As the group of mercenaries advances into the desert, it becomes apparent that the job was a trap. From within the raging sandstorm, a large, imposing figure is visible. The grotesque insectoid slowly approaches the group, venom dripping from its large, blackened jaws. As the group prepares themselves for battle, a hissing sound is heard emanating from the air behind them. They are at the mercy of the Hive now.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:Why would I be here if I didn't agree to them? Razz

Notes:I haven't been able to get on all day, not sure if there is server trouble?
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Ereshkigal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ereshkigal!   Ereshkigal! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:37 am

Probably server trouble, 'cause Rakos is a derp.

And heeeey! You'll probably recgonize my name from another place. <3

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down

Ereshkigal!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: