Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Ave! I am Xan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xan Kriegor

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Ave! I am Xan. Empty
PostSubject: Ave! I am Xan.   Ave! I am Xan. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi, I'm Xan Kriegor. I searched up "wow private rp server 3.3.5" and came across this. Being a regular of another private RP server, Conquest of the Horde, I wanted to see what this server could offer me!

Since I'm not amazingly good with introducing myself, I decided to do the template, regardless of the need not to.

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Hmm, well. I'm 15 years old, I've been gaming for 3/4ths of my life, RPing for about a quarter, and I like to read - especially Orwell, Isaac Asimov, and the like. I remember my first ever game I played was Unreal Tournament, and I fell in love with it. That lead onto me playing such gems like Serious Sam, the original Pokemons, and Children of the Nile. And from there, well, let's just say, I've probably spent a fortune on purchases.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I'm from England, Watford, but I moved to America about 2 years ago. I speak English and a forgotten 3 years worth of Spanish.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: When I was, oh, around 9, maybe, I bothered my parents just enough for them to cave in for allowing me to play World of Warcraft. This was WAY back when Black Temple was released.

How did you find us?: I googled "wow private rp server 3.3.5", this was the first link.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Around about the time WoTLK came out, I quickly leveled a Death Knight to 80. But endgame, man... GearScore made it impossible for me to get into ANY raids. It just seemed useless. So, I decided to transfer from Dragonblight to Moonglade, and I became addicted to RP.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Forum and server. I've never really understood/liked LARP, though.

Game Expansion: Wrath of the Lich King, 3.3.5.

Sample of your work: (This was written for my old EVE Online character's backstory.)

The lifeless body floated in the life-support tube. The human inside was of no older than fifteen. He had Asian features, a rather frail body, and a mechanical eye. Metal apparatus poked, injected, and augmented his body. Two doctors stood nearby, illuminated by the liquid within the cylinder.

"So, this kid was accepted into the capsuleer program?"
"Yep. They put him on both the mining and the mining foreman training. Poor thing."
"That's a dull career right there. Bet he'll go ahead and killswitch in 5 years."
"Probably will. You should look at all of the implants he'll be getting. Mining Foreman Mindlink, Standard Ocular Filter, Cybernetic Subprocessor, Social Adaptation Chip..."

The mechanical apparatus started implanting Capsuleer Sockets into the spine of the boy. The heartbeat rate started to increase.

"He'll be a good tool to the corporations. Think Hyasyoda will take him?"
"He's already been suggested for Hyasyoda mining ops."
"My God. What are they teaching capsuleers these days?"

The boy's right arm was removed, and replaced with a cybernetic, sleek, Tritanium-Mexallon alloy arm. The servos revved, and the arm sprang to life.

"Hey, I bet you that the next batch of implantees are coming in. Let's go che-"

The metal door of the implant dock was blasted open, and heavily armored Caldari troops ran in, forcing the doctors onto their knees. A dark-suited, tall man walked in, talking to someone on a phone.

"We've secured the child. He'll be at the station in 2 hours."
"Who the hell are you? You're not meant to be in here" yelled one of the doctors.
"We're corporate sponsors, Doctor Ahtonen." whispered the suited man.
"Corporate sponsors? Why the hell are you here! This kid is getting implanted, you're gonna disrupt the whole thing!"
"Precisely."

The man took out a hacking device, and deactivated the augmentation tools. The water in the cylinder slowly started to decrease, and the Asiatic boy fell to the ground. "Get the child to the Bustard." the man turned to the doctors. "This child is now property of the Hyasyoda Corporation." he nodded to the soldiers holding down the doctors, who produced two needles.
"Why are you doing this? He's just a kid!"
"He has potential. He is a born miner."
The needles slipped into the doctors necks, knocking them out. They fell to the ground instantly, and the soldiers carried the boy out.
"Start the engines. Kaalarnaai has been secured."

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: I've read them, and I wholeheartedly agree with them.

Notes: Nothing important.
Back to top Go down
Lykkespreder
Lykkespreder

Gold : 10
Renown : 1

Ave! I am Xan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ave! I am Xan.   Ave! I am Xan. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:30 am

Welcome to the server mister/miss!
Hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
Back to top Go down

Ave! I am Xan.