Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dugx

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:34 am

Hello everyone.

I'm Dug. Nineteen years old. I go to uni, I study economics. I've been roleplaying ever since I was thirtheen.
Mostly on Garry's mod servers dedicated to serious roleplay. WoW RP has been a thing that has always attracted me.
In excitement when I joined. I found the server empty, sadly.

But then, while I read trough the forums. Great confusion struck me.

Why is there a mall? Why are there items there which can be bought with the 3.5k gold you get from the NPC just outside the mall it self?

Am I meant to have those 3.5k? Am I even allowed to keep them?
Was I even supposed to visit the mall?

Further more...why are there gm commands like .recall port , or .additem?
Doesn't this cause abusal by various parties?
I'm not exactly getting the vibe of this being a serious roleplay server with the ammount of shortcuts given to the players.
But then I see the restrictions of classes and races in that one thread, spread into tiers.

Someone mind sumarizing this for me?
Also, sad panda, can't play Worgen. No Gilneas for me.
Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: