Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

And so it begins..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Growth92

And so it begins.. Empty
PostSubject: And so it begins..   And so it begins.. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:27 am

Hi! 
I'm Growth, formerly known as Silvershade. I'm 20 years old student and currently live in Norway. My roleplay (Hence: RP) experiance isen't that vast, most of my roleplay time has been spent in the universe of "Werewolf: The apocalypse", a dicebased tabletop RP game. Though I have little experiance roleplaying within WoW I have played it for 6 years, mostly Raiding and PvPing, but I still grasp the larger aspects of the lore up til the Lich kings time. 

I will be online today (19.06.) at around 22:00(UTC +01:00)  if the server is up at that time. Hope I get a chance to meet some of you then. Smile
Back to top Go down

And so it begins..
Page 1 of 1