Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Drexioc's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drexioc
Trial GM

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Drexioc's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Drexioc's Introduction   Drexioc's Introduction EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Well, about me lets see here. I am a c++/LUA/java/HTML/javascript delver i was deving for another RP server...until they decided to give up on the idea I...know a lot about PC's and.....am training for be a stand up comedian. i have done a few performances that seemed to go well for me Very Happy
lol!
What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I am from England, and i speek..English, a small amount of Swedish, that's limited to insulting family members.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: through my cousins, they were playing WoW , reluctently h let me play on his level 40 shadow priest....i made it suffer at the hands of my noobish joy. Then i decided i liked the game.

How did you find us?: On the interwebz...google fu

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years i would say

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: all types exept ERP....i really hate ERP.

Game Expansion: WOTLK.

Sample of your work: Work? <scratches head>uhh.....i dont have any </scratches head>

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes i have read your rules and fully agree to them my friend Very Happy

Notes: I am looking foreword to becoming a part of your wonderful community. : ) PS. if i am lucky enough to get in. i would like my ingame username to be Boolie205

Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Drexioc's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drexioc's Introduction   Drexioc's Introduction EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:01 am

Hello drexioc! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! Be sure to head on over to downloads to get some of the AddOns we use and our custom patch!

My apologies but all game accounts are that of the user's forum name. It makes it easier in case we have to ban you. *Evil Smirk* No not really, but it really does make it easier on us.

Approved!

You will receive a PM when your account has been created!

P.s. I've edited your post as all the bold was hurting my precious eyeballs. I would also love to see some of your comedy act! I'm sure a lot of us would! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Edit: Just for future reference, try your best to refrain from such harsh criticism toward the choices of others. We are a friendly community and welcome all types of players.

Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Drexioc's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: