Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Bear's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear
Brave
Bear

Gold : 13
Renown : 0

Bear's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Bear's Introduction   Bear's Introduction EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Hi, I guess. I've never been good at introductions, which is strange considering I enjoy listening to myself talk, and usually make fairly long forum posts when I do make threads. That being said, this entire thing will likely be relatively short.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I'm from Canada, and speak primarily English, but am able to write/read basic French.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I can't even remember to be honest, it feels like a long time ago. I've known about the games/lore for quite some time but didn't begin roleplaying until a little over a year ago.

How did you find us?:
A post on AC-Web.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Again, approximately a year and a maybe a few months, on and off of course.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything with quality and thought behind it. I've had to sit through too many pointless tavern RPs in my short private server lifetime. That's not to say I don't enjoy some casual conversation between characters, but hours upon hours gets ridiculous.

Game Expansion:
I have access to nearly every expansion, but this server is WotLK, so I assume I'll be using that client.

Sample of your work:
I understand this is recommended, but not necessary. I'm rather lazy and don't exactly feel like writing anything at the moment, but let me know if this would be required for my intro/application to be accepted and I'll happily come up with something.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yeh-huh.

Notes:
I'm going to sleep, this intro felt like it took an hour, sitting in a tab, untouched, as I progressed with other meaningless tasks.

Last edited by Bear on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Introduction   Bear's Introduction EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Hello Bear! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! Be sure to check our downloads forum to get some of the AddOns we use as well as our custom patch!

Approved!

You will receive a PM when your game account has been created!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Myth
Brave
Myth

Gold : 58
Renown : 4

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Introduction   Bear's Introduction EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Welcome to the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Introduction   Bear's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Bear's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: