Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Shoutbox/Server Status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xben45
Brave

Gold : 14
Renown : 0

Shoutbox/Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Shoutbox/Server Status   Shoutbox/Server Status EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:56 pm

My suggestion is to add in a shout box and also a Server Status box displaying if there server is online and how many players are on.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Shoutbox/Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoutbox/Server Status   Shoutbox/Server Status EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:59 am

We already have a chat box located at the bottom of the forums on the home page. I've tried moving it to the top but it's too large and makes the forums look strange.

I do have a simple script laying around that will allow you to see how many players are online. I will post again when that is up.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Shoutbox/Server Status
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Requests & Suggestions-
Jump to: