Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Andil32's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andil32
Brave

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Andil32's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Andil32's Introduction   Andil32's Introduction EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Hi, I love to RP and I love to Create characters and their Story. I also Like to play mostly Evil Characters and to RolePlay with my friends a lot of the time and I sometimes end up RolePlaying for like 3 or more hours. I also like to RP in games such as LOTRO Where I find the story and the lore Behind the game very Interesting and worth reading.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I live In Slovakia and I speak: English, Czech and Slovak.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I started Playing Warcraft 3 and I LOVED the story and the lore behind it. Then I started playing Wow and reading some of the Lore on the Internet and ended up Roleplaying With my friends on many RP servers and GM servers.

How did you find us?:
My friend told me of this server.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
For about 3 years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly City or Village RPs and I like To Rp with my friends a lot.

Game Expansion:
Wotlk.

Sample of your work:

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yes.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Andil32's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andil32's Introduction   Andil32's Introduction EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello Andil32! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! My apologies but something has come up and I am going to be away until tomorrow morning sometime. You can expect a PM with your game account info some time around 8 AM to noon mountain time (US).
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Andil32's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: