Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Chrickeswe's Character profile

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrickeswe
Brave
Chrickeswe

Gold : 10
Renown : 0

Chrickeswe's Character profile Empty
PostSubject: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Character Profile Template:

Player Name:
Chrickeswe

Character Name:
Kakazu

Character Full Name:
Kakazu Demonheart

Affiliation(s): The Demonheart Clan

Class: Death Knight

Race: Blood elf

Alignment: He is now following Lilanie in hunger for power but he doesn't trust her and if he gets stronger, you probably know what will happen.

Faith: He doesn't have one.

Build: Speed and strentgh, toughness

Height: 1.78

Weight: 86.3

Eye Color: Black

Hair Style & Color: Fox tail, black colour

Skin/fur Color: Red skin

Armor/Garment Type: He uses leather,mail and plate.

Usual Attire: Black clothes

Personality: Sadistic and emotionless, doesn't trust anyone else but himself

History: He was born in a clan name The Demonheart Clan. In the clan they lived on power and to fight and kill. His parents were Miranda Demonheart and Alucard Demonheart. Alucard trained Kakazu as he grew up, but one day something happened to Kakazu which made him lose control of himself and killed the whole clan, now he is the only survivor and he seeks salvation through fighting and killing people for his wrath.
Back to top Go down
Chrickeswe
Brave
Chrickeswe

PostSubject: Re: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:31 pm

I will have to correct the story. I missed alot on it and failed lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrickeswe
Brave
Chrickeswe

PostSubject: Re: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 pm

History: Kakazu was born by his parents Miranda Demonheart and Alucard Demonheart. He had no friends and because of that he trained every day to get strong. His clan lived on fighting each other and the strongest one was feared, Kakazu wanted to be feared and treated with respect. And one day he got strongest and beat his father in fair combat. But later on that night his father was signed on a contract to kill Kakazu in his sleep. Unfortnunately Kakazu had overheard his conversation and waited for him on his room. After the murder of his father he felt forced to kill his whole clan, even his innocent mother.. But when Kakazu escaped the clan succesfully after slaughtering them he swore to avenge them on the men who made his father sign the contract. He then trained again and once day a strange woman appeared in the mists asking him to follow her, he tried to kill her but she defeated him very easily. He growled in anger when he said yes, now he is following her to get stronger and to be able to avenge his clan.
Back to top Go down
Chrickeswe
Brave
Chrickeswe

PostSubject: Re: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:38 pm

and on the race thing I forgot to mention that he's demon too, thats why he has a red skin
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

PostSubject: Re: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:18 pm

I don't want to bea dick....but I am, the story, crarakter profile overall is a mess, the stor yitself must be atleast 3 pharagraphs long and last name 'demonhearth' ..is..well jsut weird, and half demon?waht his father screwed a sucubus or someting?becouse story does not mention anything about drinking fellblood and shit..and how did he becamed a deathknigth they arent just..born you know ......wait did you said alucard?...So..hes a demon whitch has been trained by Dracula xD...sorry for being a jerk but...thats not creative at all, story somewhat reminds me of naturo, not sure why thou, ANYWAY, I'm afraid either start over whit this couse this carakter is

-Denied-

I suggest you scrap this and start over , look at other peoples charakter profiles to get the idea of how it should look like or someting
Back to top Go down
Chrickeswe
Brave
Chrickeswe

PostSubject: Re: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 am

Alright, thanks
Back to top Go down
Enkas
Brave

Gold : 14

PostSubject: Re: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 am

Wow... Just wow.... Even the first glance at the application, tells me, that you know little to nothing about blood elven lore... Further reading made me sure that you also don't know lot about writing stories, nor you know of demons or death knights...

First of all... Age 19? Did you know, that it is quite little for an elf?

The shortness of your story... Not only it's short, but it is also even less original than Twilight...

Man, you could at least told how he became a death knight... And what kind of death knight? 2nd gen? 3rd gen? One does not simply train to be a death knight... He has to be killed and ressurected.

And then that demon part?... I don't have much to say about it. Please read more of lore before posting character applications.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:49 am

You could have been a little less harsh, Enkas. Still, you are not incorrect. Although, 19 may be young for an Elf but all races reach physical maturity at around age 18. They may not necessarily be treated as an adult in their respective societies, but they aren't infants.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

Gold : 71
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Could you possibly edit your posts to make it so that everything is in one chunk, Chrickeswe?
Back to top Go down
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/2/K8F9axLApU6MgVwVgRiriw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrickeswe's Character profile   Chrickeswe's Character profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Chrickeswe's Character profile
Page 1 of 1