Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Crazed' Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazed
Brave
Crazed

Gold : 7
Renown : 0

Crazed' Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Crazed' Introduction   Crazed' Introduction EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:07 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Well my name is Vlad Gabriel, I'm 22 years old and I'm an Aero-Spatial design student. I am not really that social, however I can form relations with close friends.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I'm from Romania and I speak English and Romanian.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I got a free month with my Starcraft battlebox a while ago.

How did you find us?:
A friend named Lilanie invited me over.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
I have been roleplaying for about 4 years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have to admit, I tend to love beeing a necromancer, maybe a demonic beeing, anything that's on the other side to the coin from what we are normaly used to.

Game Expansion:
WotLK

Sample of your work:
The scent of ale was in the air, along with the cheerfull, and drunk, voices of the dwarfs and men, each of them drinking the spoils of the Alliances latest victory. The door was closed, most men sitting around the fireplace, the flames dancing and the timber cracking under heat. Suddenly, the bitter touch of the winter wind rushed in the room, making even the fire cower and bend. A tall figure could be stopped, it's shape seen as it shadowed the snow, now almost inside. It walked in, followed by the tense silence that now filled the room. Everyone starred at him, his footsteps beeing the only sound now present. He walked over to the bar, placing his hand on the counter, and starring down the barkeep. The barkeep, a rather rugged man with a beard as dirty as the floor, starred the man down aswell, as if waiting for something to happen. For a few secconds there, you could stand and think the time stopped, the fire now reduced to a spark due to the cold wind rushing in. Suddenly, the door closed, the fire regaining it's former glory and shinning it's light once again in the now cold chamber. Everyone was horrified, the man was fully wrapped in bandages, wearing plated armor that seeme to be scarred by the many wars that have seen it's toughness. The man reached over to grab his sword from his back, the claymore long and cracked, almost falling apart and made of stone. As soon as he had his weapon out, the sound that makes anyone's hair stand up, the rasping sound of swords slidding out of their scabbards, riddled the room. The fire went out, the only sounds heard beeing the ones of clashing swords and screams of pain. Then there was silence, the fire beeing lit by the stranger, revealing the mess he made, body parts scattered allover the place, the walls now painted in blood. He stepeped out, leaving a black rose behind as he dissaperaed in the blanket of falling snow.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yes, I have read the rules and I will respect them.

Notes:
No notes, at least for now.

Last edited by Crazed on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made it stand out a bit and more readable)
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Crazed' Introduction   Crazed' Introduction EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:36 am

Vlad Gabriel? I can't describe that as anything other than awesome. Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a PM when your Game Account has been created!

Also, if you plan on playing a Necromancer, I should inform you that Necromancer is a prestige title. However, if that is a character you are set on playing, when the prestige system opens up you will be more than welcomed to apply.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Crazed
Brave
Crazed

Gold : 7
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crazed' Introduction   Crazed' Introduction EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 am

Umm... All I can say is thank you for the feedback, and yes, that's my name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazed' Introduction   Crazed' Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazed' Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: