Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Rez'Nar (Therax the Devourer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CyberLord
Brave

Gold : 26
Renown : 0

Rez'Nar (Therax the Devourer) Empty
PostSubject: Rez'Nar (Therax the Devourer)   Rez'Nar (Therax the Devourer) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:41 pm

This will be an application once the prestige class applications are open.

Player Name: CyberLord

Character Name: Rez'Nar

Character Full Name: Rez'Nar Soulstealer (Therax the Devourer)

Affiliation(s): Blackrock Clan, Dark Horde

Class: First Generation Death Knight

Race: Human (Nathrezim truely, see history for details)

Alignment: Chaotic evil

Faith: Sargeras, until the Burning Legion got wiped out.

Build: Tall, muscular, pale.

Height: 1.85 meters

Weight: 50 kg (half rotten body already)

Eye Color: Black.

Hair Style & Color: White, long hair.

Skin/fur Color: Pale.

Armor/Garment Type: Plate/Cloth

Usual Attire: Full red plate gear besides a big red hood over his head hiding his face totally, not even his eyes being noticeable.

Personality: He is very power hungry, and loves to make plots and enjoys seeing people suffering. He loves to command others, and wishes to conquer everything he can.

History:
On the homeworld of Nathrezim planet, somewhere in the Twisting Nether three Nathrezim talked about a new world, a world which has recently became accessible.
"Those highborne fools, they think that our master Sargeras will even bother with them." said one, as the others laughed and agreed.
"I was called to go to that world of Azeroth with Lord Mannoroth and make sure everything proceeds well." said the other one, as the other two look at him with respect.
And so they continued their chatter, as the third one simply listened and agreed, not paying much mind, he just felt his time has not come yet...
And so after 10 000 years, in the time when the Burning Legion tried to use the orcs as their agents to invade Azeroth once more, after their huge defeat on Well of Eternity, the third Nathrezim, Therax the Devourer, a well respected Dreadlord who was one of the best spellcasters was called by Kil'Jaeden.
"You called, Lord Kil'Jaeden?" said he, bowing lowly before his master.
"I want you to confirm something for me. I heard the Eldar ran away to a world called Draenor, I want you to confirm this information, check it out." The dreadlord bowed once again, "Yes my Lord, it shall be done."
The Nathrezim arrived at Draenor, following the instructions given by his other kin, and he really came over a civilized place. He brainwashed an Orc that spotted him in a forest and put him under mind control.
He saw the tall blue figures that matched the description trading something with the greenskins named Orcs. He quickly reported to Lord Kil'Jaeden the Deciever. Later he arrived on Draenor in company of Lord Mannoroth at the Temple of Karabor, now known as the Black Temple. He watched the corruption take the orcs over, and decided to keep a close watch on them, "They might be useful to me...yes." said his inner voice.

To be continued.
Back to top Go down

Rez'Nar (Therax the Devourer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Forge-
Jump to: